Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2241

Gbp/Usd is consolidating while remains in the bullish territory short term, as long as the pair stay above 1.2510, upward potential might extend.

Eur/Usd starts the week with a bullish gap, immediate resistance can be found around 1.0740/50 zone, break above it may open the door to further upward potential. 

EUR/USD dropped considerably today, which is unsurprising considering the doji candlestick on the weekly time-frame below the resistance at 1.0780. If the pair breaks below 1.0620 next target will likely be at 1.0580.

The fundamentals are pushing EUR/USD to the upside and the pair will soon test the last high at 1.0774. A breakout above that level will likely lead to a further move to the upside towards 1.0800 - 1.0810.

Hey guys, my name is John I've been trading for 15 years now, I'm looking to reach out to traders regardless of experience to see if I can help or if you can help me with my trading.

If you are new to trading I am more than happy to spend a bit of time when I am free to teach you the basics i.e.

1. fundamental / tec analysis

2. drawing trend lines

3. plot and trade using trap ranges

4. intra day strategies

5. scalping

The reason why I would like to help is simple, I'm looking to create a community of traders in London (where I live) & worldwide where we can meet up discuss ideas and help each other.

please send me an email for more info

Risks still remains towards upside, strong resistance levels are 1.0820 and 1.0840.

After moving to the upside yesterday EUR/USD found some resistance at 1.0810, formed a double top at that level, as well as a hanging man candlestick on the one-hour time-frame, and started dropping. The closest target is likely at 1.0740, which is the (MA)89 indicator on the same time-frame.

EUR/USD bounced off 1.0730 and started moving to the upside, eventually forming a new high at 1.0828. Next target is likely 1.0900.

Greetings,

NFP day today :)
Data are expected to show improvement of the U.S. economy that would support the USD.
Many traders expect that the USD will rise, but in similar cases the market goes in opposite.
Let's wait the news first, then we will have more clue :)

GBP/USD could not break below 1.2475 despite the US NFP today. It has formed a spinning top candlestick on the four-hour time-frame above that support and it will likely bounce off of it.
Reason: