Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2238

Donald doing the Janet number :)

I agree, the nearest target for EUR/USD is at 1.0700, but it will likely continue rising higher than that toward 1.0750 - 1.0760.

Bullish on the US dollar.

EUR/USD bounced off 1.0685 last week and started falling. The pair is currently testing the support at 1.0580, if it breaks out below that level it will likely continue falling towards 1.0540.

Ranging - waiting for the inauguration

Gbp/Usd is trading in a relatively tight range around 1.20/21 after a big gap, but Pound is very fragile and highly dependable on political factor, all focus on May tomorrow. I'm expecting further decline, next target will be at 1.1900 zone.

GBP/USD rallied immensely after Theresa May's speech, the next target is likely at 1.2300.

May paint a quite clear picture, Pound rebound after her speech, aiming 1.2500 region. But uncertainty remains, I still expect Pound remains under pressure for the coming month.

For now the pair is retracing after the considerable move to the upside yesterday. The closes target is likely around 1.2245, which is the (MA)89 indicator on the four-hour time-frame.

Yesterday's gain seems short-lived, the Pound has pulled back and risk remain towards the downside, next resistance level can be found at 1.2200/2190 zone. Uncertainty is still high, many unknown still ahead of us.
Reason: