Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2174

EUR/USD reached 1.1280 after it bounced off the support at 1.1215, if it breaks above it we will likely see it reach 1.1300 - 1.1350 again. That said, I don't think the current move to the downside is over yet.

victoriajensen:
EUR/USD reached 1.1280 after it bounced off the support at 1.1215, if it breaks above it we will likely see it reach 1.1300 - 1.1350 again. That said, I don't think the current move to the downside is over yet.

​I agree with you, the pair may advance further up to above 1.1300 zone, downside seems limited.

Per moment it does not move anywhere (not even to my targeted 1.1250 level for a long entry)

Bullish trend resumes. No signs of trend change yet

Files:
eurusddaily.png  133 kb

EUR/USD reached 1.1340 as I thought it would yesterday, but it failed to break above it and bounced off that level. I think range will likely continue today and we will probably have to wait for the FOMC statement tomorrow for any further developments.

Nice whipsaw today - caused by nothing. Before that it was slapped at 1.1300 (to the point). After that they were waiting a false break. Sell the rallies seem to be what market makers are doing

eurofreek:
Nice whipsaw today - caused by nothing. Before that it was slapped at 1.1300 (to the point). After that they were waiting a false break. Sell the rallies seem to be what market makers are doing

The pattern is there : see it on 15 minute chart. It is going back up again

whisperer:
The pattern is there : see it on 15 minute chart. It is going back up again

In a long term yes. But the fake moves are calculated to clean small traders

GBP/USD found some resistance at 1.4640 and is currently testing the support at 1.4550. A breakout below that level could lead to a further drop to 1.4500.

FED bucket leaking or somebody got a cold feet and liquidated a big short position?

Reason: