Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2062

There could be a pullback on the GBPUSD to the 1.5330 level, which could act as resistance. The 1.5100 level could act as support.

No decisive break of the mild bullish channel support was made yet. Expect ranging market with that support tracing

Files:
eurusd.png  110 kb

Eur/Usd once again back to its familiar range, key resistance zone at 1.1280-1.13 levels, and on the downside support level can still be found at 1.1200.

csc2009:
Eur/Usd once again back to its familiar range, key resistance zone at 1.1280-1.13 levels, and on the downside support level can still be found at 1.1200.

That level 1.12 becomes magical already

Today a lot depends on ISm

But also this week is packed with rate decisions. That might bring us elevated volatility

It looks like the EURUSD bottomed for today

I guess one more move up now

The limited movement for the EUR/USD today just a start kick, Let us see what is Draghi have to the EUR?

Abdul2012:
The limited movement for the EUR/USD today just a start kick, Let us see what is Draghi have to the EUR?

At this point I doubt anything short of Fed changing the interest rates will end the EUR/USD range.

victoriajensen:
At this point I doubt anything short of Fed changing the interest rates will end the EUR/USD range.

It looks like it never will end ranging - I don't think that FED can move it either

whisperer:
It looks like it never will end ranging - I don't think that FED can move it either

It is still a mild bullish trend with normal resistance/support testing. Ranging and volatility are expected - liquidity is low

Reason: