Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2071

fxstrategist:
We are still waiting for the EURUSD to decide if it breaks above the 1.1400 level, which so far has proven a good resistance.

Here we go : it is a goner

We could say : all as usual. Bullish channel re-entered, mild bullish trend continued. No surprises for now

Files:
eurusd_9.png  113 kb

level 1.14 is becoming THE level. All depends on it now

Eur/Usd has finally moved above 1.1400 level and so far stay above the level, so that brings the next tough resistance handle maybe around 1.1440.

csc2009:
Eur/Usd has finally moved above 1.1400 level and so far stay above the level, so that brings the next tough resistance handle maybe around 1.1440.

That level 1.14 just won't give up

eurofreek:
That level 1.14 just won't give up

I have a feeling that it did, but we need a confirmation

The EUR/USD rose higher today above the 1.1400 level but the 1.1460 resistance level rejected the pair elevation as it was expected, We will see if there are other tries to test that strong resistance tomorrow.

Abdul2012:
The EUR/USD rose higher today above the 1.1400 level but the 1.1460 resistance level rejected the pair elevation as it was expected, We will see if there are other tries to test that strong resistance tomorrow.

It's testing 1.1460 again and I think this time it will manage to break above it. Should it manage to do so it will likely reach 1.1700 - 1.1710.

victoriajensen:
It's testing 1.1460 again and I think this time it will manage to break above it. Should it manage to do so it will likely reach 1.1700 - 1.1710.

Looks like you are right. Now a mild profit taking and then tomorrow continuation of the move up.

Tomorrow we should have a final confirmation of 1.14 break

Reason: