Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2063

searchingFX:
It is still a mild bullish trend with normal resistance/support testing. Ranging and volatility are expected - liquidity is low

These ranges are becoming worse than summer ranges a year ago. Not possible to trade

EURUSD still in sideways mood. Short term bullish channel resistance is holding for now. Unless there is some major surprise, I do not think that we shall see any change in sideways for some time

Files:
eurusd_1.png  113 kb

Again the level 1.12 will not give up

searchingFX:
EURUSD still in sideways mood. Short term bullish channel resistance is holding for now. Unless there is some major surprise, I do not think that we shall see any change in sideways for some time

I agree, the pair is still range with immediate resistance around 1.1227-1.1236 zone.

Heavy ranging - no idea where will it go

whisperer:
Heavy ranging - no idea where will it go

It is always like that in ranging market - now we have to wait for the rumors. That could move it a bit

csc2009:
I agree, the pair is still range with immediate resistance around 1.1227-1.1236 zone.

Yes, I agree with you on that.

csc2009:

It broke above that resistance and it is probably rising towards the next resistance around 1.1280.

victoriajensen:
It broke above that resistance and it is probably rising towards the next resistance around 1.1280.

Stopped right at it

Level 1.12 again served as a support. Bulls sitting all over that level

Reason: