Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1685

mladen:
More : 150 pips per moment

How many killed accounts this time?

s...t. this is no trading any more

Retracing

GBPUSD : 1.6199

EURUSD : 1.2954

mladen:
More : 150 pips per moment

kind of looks like the English need the Scotts more than the other way around

could be another wild wk

Average fall for GBP on all symbols (except CHF) 150 pips

nbtrading:
Looks like GBP will be in the center role next 2 weeks. Scottish polls are showing that "yes" to independence is becoming closer and closer

Yep, I think so too, and looks like we have a over-the-weekend gap in GBP/USD.

Resistance is holding for now. We can expect multiple resistance testing this week - and a possible break

Files:
eurusd_9.gif  71 kb

Looks like some resistance at 1.2930

eurofreek:
Looks like some resistance at 1.2930

A bit lower actually, but today is no news Monday, and we are probably looking at a usual ranging day for EURUSD. GBP is the currency of the day, and it seems that traders shifted there

EUR/USD appears to be sleeping at the moment, but I think we should see some temporary pullback later today or sometime tomorrow. That said, I think that once that's done it will head for 1.2700 which is a resistance level visible on the monthly filter chart. The question is whether it will fall even lower. Time will tell, I suppose.

Yes it is strongly possible to have a break within this week to 1.2700 .