EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1606

xrust:

A little bit of confusion in the so to speak unformed minds - what do you think it is?

The red and yellow verticals, after passing through which the price movement corresponded to some undiscussed trend.

And what is it?

And this is my friend the exchange calendar with expiry dates of options and futures contracts, the yellow ones are annual, the red ones are quarterly and semi-annual, and the green ones are monthly.

Yesterday and today we saw a monthly (February) fixing, and March 4 we will see March options fixing and futures quarterly - draw conclusions....

xrust:

And this is my friend the exchange calendar with expiry dates of options and futures contracts, the yellow ones are annual, the red ones are quarterly and semi-annual, and the green ones are monthly.

Yesterday and today we saw a monthly (February) fixing, and March 4 we will see March options fixing and futures quarterly - draw conclusions....

Rustam, I read your developments with interest earlier.

What is it now: selling, or buying?

I have not done a detailed analysis of the situation, I will try to sketch it out now, but I think the volatility will be serious by the quarterly.

In fact, indicators are more of a scalper's tool, because they give information about the here and now.

I agree (about volatility at the end of the quarter). But I am interested in the "best day of my life", i.e. today. What I want to do, not what will happen!

(I drew my version above)

What do the indicators have to do with it?

They don't give that information. They give it "there and yesterday".

tara:

I agree (about volatility at the end of the quarter). But I am interested in the "best day of my life", i.e. today. What I want to do, not what will happen!

(I drew my version above)

broadcasts about the "best day" - five days a week on my channel, at intervals of 200 - 300 sec (so far), soon no delays at all. :) just kidding, don't think of it as advertising.

OK, let's not talk about work :)

mine give about now and here. i'm serious. and these are not technical indicators - i don't use them.

I don't use either.
Reason: