Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1602

So the pound keeps strengthening, lets see if it reaches the 1.7062 level and bounces from it to the downside for a possible short entry.

searchingFX:
The pattern in the last 2 weeks is exactly the same: if there is a dip, if it is not pulled up that same day, it is done the next one. This time I was thinking that it will happen tomorrow, but the volume is obviously lower than I thought so it has been done today I hope you did buy the dip bellow 1.36. It made me some joy sooner than I expected

You were right

It is a pity that I don't trade on Fridays - but it looks better than yesterday

eurofreek:
You were right It is a pity that I don't trade on Fridays - but it looks better than yesterday

Better not to trade today - price is right in the middle of the daily range channel : no way to know where will it finish today

Files:
eurusd_5.gif  70 kb

searchingFX:
Better not to trade today - price is right in the middle of the daily range channel : no way to know where will it finish today

I don't trade on Friday for different reasons : it is easy to be on a wrong side on Friday (profit collecting), and spending weekend thinking what will go on on Monday is not my favorite occupation for weekends

eurofreek:
I don't trade on Friday for different reasons : it is easy to be on a wrong side on Friday (profit collecting), and spending weekend thinking what will go on on Monday is not my favorite occupation for weekends

Not even profit collecting in outlook for today

searchingFX:
:) Not even profit collecting in outlook for today

No profit to collect in such a tight range. Without some breakout, this will be the tightest Friday in a long time

searchingFX:

True, I couldn't see which way it will go today.

The price is slowly moving upside, just don't know is it worth waiting, after all it's Friday.

The GBPUSD stays above the 1.7000 level, but it is consolidating at this zone forming what it appears to be a bullish flag or pennant. There is a good probability of seeing a breakoout to the upside, but we not going to bet the house on this untill we see confirmation of such a breakout.

Difference in swap if you take a long or short is 14 times on my broker (1400%). If you take long position you will earn some, but if you take a short you will have to pay 13 times the amount that you would earn if you bought EURUSD. Short positions are closed. Not longs opened. People do not want to pay so much

Someone is predicting something BIG

Reason: