Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1607

searchingFX:
Yes, but also 19 pips range so far. So : how many traders are taking long positions. The volume is so small that it can be neglected

It is like the World football championship : a lot of fuzz about nothing

searchingFX:
Yes, but also 19 pips range so far. So : how many traders are taking long positions. The volume is so small that it can be neglected

How things are going we might see a 20 pips range today

eurofreek:
How things are going we might see a 20 pips range today

21 pips :):)

eurofreek:
21 pips :):)

21pips a day at 2k pp = millionaire by the end of July

lambo time

WR1:
21pips a day at 2k pp = millionaire by the end of July lambo time

I wish

That was the range of EURUSD at the time I wrote the post My gain is much smaller

Btw: it looks like a correction to the downside before the new attempt to 1.37. See the swaps at your brokers

Talks about a larg option to be triggered at 1.37 break

All hell can break loose

based on sentiment contrarian indicator, eur and gbp are very bullish.. but its very overbought right now

eurofreek:
I wish

That was the range of EURUSD at the time I wrote the post

My gain is much smaller

Btw: it looks like a correction to the downside before the new attempt to 1.37. See the swaps at your brokers

i wish too

one of the Pollan people was calling a sell last night on the Euro, maybe they've perfected that damn indicator at last?

(im still on Holiday at least until after the football, so don't care too much again)

but these ranges on Euro don't really look too good for the future of trading the Euro

10pips next wk?

the Euro is just too popular so every newbie thinks it the easiest and best

(and then most get shafted)

searchingFX:
Talks about a larg option to be triggered at 1.37 break All hell can break loose

Not just talks : its from Reuters article Euro back around $1.37 as ECB meets again | Reuters

nbtrading:
Not just talks : its from Reuters article Euro back around $1.37 as ECB meets again | Reuters

Buy the rumor sell the news?