Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1599

I was also expecting the new home sale is going to fall today.

looks like the GBPUSD if confirming a breakout below the 1.7000 level. If we do get confirmation of that breakout, then we should wait for the pullback for a possible short entry from that very same 1.7000 level.

eurofreek:
And now the usual Asian session : max 10 pips range now

It was so. Only now the range is broadening, but so sluggish that it looks like extended Asian session

eurofreek:
It was so. Only now the range is broadening, but so sluggish that it looks like extended Asian session

The usual 1.36 "I do not know what to do" trading

Maybe US news will move this thing in any direction

searchingFX:
The usual 1.36 "I do not know what to do" trading Maybe US news will move this thing in any direction

This time there is a caution. The one that was forced to cause that whipsaw yesterday does not want to be trapped again. Waiting for news to decide if I am going to trade at all

Front running

One more whipsaw prepared

eurofreek:
Front running One more whipsaw prepared

All within expected ranges and within valid bullish trend

Just a normal market reaction (call it news or not, but it is going the predictable way for now)

Files:
eurusd_3.gif  70 kb

Now wait : if it breaks 1.363 down it will whipsaw

If not, then there will be a double top

Eur/usd hits new highs for the last 2 weeks, maybe we have direction now.

There is a trend (since FED conference) but remeber that today GDP data is for Q1 - Q2 will be much better (for Q1 they were crying that there is a big winter and that all problems come from that, winter is over and data is better : remember yesterday data?) They knew it and that is why the whipsaw yesterday happened - see when did they start to buy today)

Now we have to pay attention to ECB talks - they are going to try the usual "talk it down" first