Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1932

Volatility remains very high. Still indicating very low volume

300 pips change in two days may see a lot, but it still does not show any change in trend. Nut a confirmation of ECB rate cuts may help that a bearish trend continues. Expect increased volatility in the future days

FOMC minutes tomorrow - I would not trade tomorrow

Yesterday I was hoping the EUR/USD would reach the support at 1.1200 and it not only reached that support but it broke below it with ease. I think the pair will likely continue descending at least until it reaches the support at 1.1020, and if it manages to break below that level it will probably reach 1.0950.

The EUR/USD declined of the second day of this week near to the lowest of last week broke below the 1.1200 support, i think this week we are going to see the downtrend more often.

If some of the FED people does the same as ECB Coueure, then tonight we shall see EURUSD change. Otherwise we shall wait till the FOMC minutes

Now lets wait the start of London session and the famous push up

eurofreek:
Now lets wait the start of London session and the famous push up

Not this time. It keeps plunging

Only FOMC can change this one

Today all is about FOMC - no rushing before it

Short positions already dumped - unless a big surprise happens, another whipsaw today

nbtrading:
Short positions already dumped - unless a big surprise happens, another whipsaw today

Level 1.110 will be decisive - if it get broken anything can happen. On the other side a bounce is not conclusive - levels 1.1100 was a strong support lately - we can expect another attempt to break it even if the price bounces up

Reason: