Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1478

eurofreek:
Not even negative rates talking for ECB is doing anything significant. Seems that FED is doing even worse things than simple negative rates

Yellen did tell that they will keep an eye on a broader unemployment indicators - meaning that they have no intention to change rates any time soon. And QE is just a matter of how they do it - they are already doing it (just another way)

I have a feeling that people have no idea what is done with the QE. Here is some information (definition) what QE is and what has been done : What is the Federal Reserve Quantitative Easing

And this is what the banks did (instead of what was intended to do) :

However, it didn't achieve the Fed's goal of making more credit available. It gave the money to banks, which basically sat on the funds instead of lending it out. Banks used the funds to triple their stock prices through dividends and stock buy-backs. The large banks also consolidated their holdings, so that the largest .2% of banks control more than 70% of bank assets. Since banks didn't lend out the money, inflation wasn't created in consumer goods. As a result, the Fed's measurement of inflation, the CPI, stayed within the Fed's target.

And all the time FED did know what is going on

I think that almost all central banks are doing that same thing. And that is why banks are given more power : as an extended hand of politicians (right now I do not see a single central bank that is not depending on politicians)

Ratios before the official market open :

Files:
ratios_2.gif  25 kb

Minimal gap at opening : 1.3704 (Bloomberg prices)

They already filled in that minimal gap too. And with US out of market tomorrow, the volume and volatility will be the usual very low

Week no. are signals buy/ sell,trade week no. same no. all the week,every day ,24-h,5-days,trade with the trend -no indictors ,only week no.enter on week no.posted once a week on monday for all the week. use week no. as enter trade point.,news is just event that can speed up or down the price movment

rules:enter olso( +-)6-9p,or week no.

week no.(2/17/2014)

have a nice green week! ()

week no eu-----3664, 3673, 3693, 3724, 3733, 3753, ...gu------6718, 6736, 6754, 6778, 6796, 6814,

What a way to start the week....boring day, no mkt vols.....see ya all tommorow

Price Action Trading:
What a way to start the week....boring day, no mkt vols.....see ya all tommorow

All in all 30 pips range. Range was greater than that even on new years eve

Hello, i finally paid for my EA to be done, i have made some backtesting starting with 10.000 GBP in GBP/USD, here are result for 6 month backtesting, the name i gave was luchi ea for now untill i find a proper name, but i don't know really if this looks good or not, i think now i will start doing forward test in weekly basis to adjust size lots every week, maybe in LUCHI EA v2 i will input a martingale or exponential lots for every day or week or month i don't know how to config this.

Please tell me if this is good, thank you

Files:
Reason: