Lot of 60 EA's for practicing or for beginners as me ;)

Hello,

I have found around the net, a full package of about 60 EA's i don't know if i can share them here, but they look good allmost any of them in small time periods, for example i have tried some of them in 2 weeks period and work very good with standard and new configurations.

Example in this package you can find EA's like this one:

Description:

- Dragonpips Expert Advisor - 100% automated trading from $1000 Exploding Into $78352326.

Comments:

- It's running on EURUSD GBPUSD M15Remember, these setting are for FXPro

Server Name:EuroOrient-Demo

Open Hour=24

Close Hour=2

Lots=0.1

MaxLots=100

LotsOptimizied=True

Lot Decimal=1

Risk=20

MaxTrades=5

Spread=3

Yes Machsus, it has a similiar style in trading with Thunder4wd however this is different. But I have this ea in EURGBP in other account.

----------------

But i don't know why i can't enter the expert property's on some of them to change the parameters and make my own study or backtest. maybe they are too old and need to be fixed for actual vertions of mt4.

File is 50 MB compressed in .rar so i can't post it as is too large, but you can send me message and i send them by email if you want to have a look at them.

Have nice trading

Daniel1983

Key of the Day EA

Hello,

Finally paid for my EA to be done. I am still making the configurations for best performance, but i have found the best for EUR/USD and GBP/USD config for backtest.

Here the results

Both starting with 1.000 USD Balance, from 1.1.2014 till today 24.2.2014, same EA different config:

FOR GBP/USD

FOR EUR/USD

Main functions that they are using is Take Profit, Stop Loss and Trailing Stop. I am learning still to configure the trailing stop, i have input brake even too, but not using it here. I think they look very stable in the growing trend, so i want to input an exponential lots function or similar. Maybe add a function that opens me every 1 pip 1 Buy stop every time it opens a buy order or similar, i have seen in other EA thinkgs like that.

Would like to know what other exit strategy's can i add,

or what other functions can i add?

For now, i think is looking good.

Do you like?

Reason: