Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1463

As it was obvious : one false breakout and now they are closing EURUSD right where they opened it. The whole day for a pip or two change

That is a typical no-news Friday They had to do some stop loss hunting - how else could they brag on weekends about how much they made during the week. Anyway, nobody knows now what will be with further tapering - it was only natural that there was no trend confirmation (or rather : it is a sideways trend)

Wouldn't it be nice if they say non January 29th that there will be no tapering :):)

searchingFX:
That is a typical no-news Friday They had to do some stop loss hunting - how else could they brag on weekends about how much they made during the week. Anyway, nobody knows now what will be with further tapering - it was only natural that there was no trend confirmation (or rather : it is a sideways trend)

That was probably a simple reaction to Draghi speaking today at Davos. He had his usual "all is perfect" blabbing episode and the market reacted - and then they realized who was talking. Nothing new

I love Draghi : he is so predictable. You can place a bet on his speeches and never lose

sebastianK:
I love Draghi : he is so predictable. You can place a bet on his speeches and never lose

Yes, but he is doing the opposite of what he should do all the time. He is a moron that thinks that strong Euro means his success. The guy confused football and economy. Or he is simply doing what he is ordered to do (from his real employer : the Goldman Sachs)

searchingFX:
That was probably a simple reaction to Draghi speaking today at Davos. He had his usual "all is perfect" blabbing episode and the market reacted - and then they realized who was talking. Nothing new

I was right : Draghi did his usual number again Davos 2014: ECB's Draghi says eurozone recovery still fragile | Business | theguardian.com

Draghi said there had been dramatic improvements since the eurozone debt crisis eased. But he cautioned: "We are seeing the beginning of a recovery that is still weak, still fragile, and still uneven."

I really would like to see those dramatic improvements too

searchingFX:
I was right : Draghi did his usual number again Davos 2014: ECB's Draghi says eurozone recovery still fragile | Business | theguardian.com I really would like to see those dramatic improvements too

He was probably thinking of record unemployment. From their point of view that is an improvement (less chance that someone else makes money too - any money at all)

Open positions ratios before the official market open :

Files:
ratios_2.gif  25 kb

Again the ratios for EURUSD opposite to the trend Same old EURUSD trading as always

Reason: