Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1457

I am going Long EURUSD if the price reaches 1.3585 SL = 1.3565, TP = 1.3690. Wish me luck!

1.36 holding . It was in a 10 pips range before the last "enormous" change to 27 pips range. EURUSD is losing its volatility. It will be harder and harder to trade it

Much worse than expected US housing stats - Euro drops. So good to see that EURUSD is back on track again :):)

eurofreek:
Much worse than expected US housing stats - Euro drops. So good to see that EURUSD is back on track again

But they will say that it is so good that it just looks bad :):)

data is used as simple trigger now. Nothing to do with the fundamentals any more

searchingFX:
But they will say that it is so good that it just looks bad :):) data is used as simple trigger now. Nothing to do with the fundamentals any more

I know, I know

Data is produced b them and data is used by them to do whatever they intend to do

eurofreek:
I know, I know Data is produced b them and data is used by them to do whatever they intend to do

Here is an interesting point f view on what does that data actually mean : An Update On The Housing "Recovery" | Zero Hedge . Along with unemployment claims data cooking as per need, it becomes obvious that we should not believe the news as we used to any more

searchingFX:
Here is an interesting point f view on what does that data actually mean : An Update On The Housing "Recovery" | Zero Hedge . Along with unemployment claims data cooking as per need, it becomes obvious that we should not believe the news as we used to any more

Interesting. So far I haven't though of statistics with a political motivation. If everything becomes politics then we can not trust any data any more

Since they are claiming that housing stats is the main vehicle of the economic recovery it is interesting to see how they falsify it. If they are doing that with the "main vehicle data" what is done with the rest of data?

Ratios before the official market open

Files:
ratios_1.gif  24 kb

Seems that bulls are gaining on EURUSD positions (compared to the usual ratios)

Reason: