Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1469

Finsbury Park2:
Hi my Old Friend AVI1!!!

How are you??....I always read with pleasure.....

this is my present for this thread.....No stop Sell now!! but i think next week, bounce area 13550/70......

have a great week

m8 !!!!!!!!!!!!

fine indid

big king how are you ?! italy fotball?where are you ?like your fiv +arrow (please send) () have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, they are talking about new ECB rate cuts, If it happens expect a free fall

That is probably what the market maker knew and we didn't. This seems like pricing in the ECB rate cut

If they cut the rates that will be a bomb. They will go to sub-zero rates then

Long short ratios before the official market open

Files:
ratios.gif  24 kb

Last time the ratios were almost right. Now it is almost fifty-fifty. No trading period again?

Not a single pip gap

Super bowl time

Week no. are signals buy/ sell,trade week no. same no. all the week,every day ,24-h,5-days,trade with the trend -no indictors ,only week no.enter on week no.posted once a week on monday for all the week. use week no. as enter trade point.,news is just event that can speed up or down the price movment

rules:enter olso( +-)6-9p,or week no.

week no.(2/3/2013)

have a nice green week! ()

no one has ever lost by taking profit .........week no.

week no. 3449, 3454, 3465, 3509, 3514, 3525, gu--- 6384, 6395, 6409, 6425, 6444, 6469

Finsbury Park2:
Hi my Old Friend AVI1!!!

How are you??....I always read with pleasure.....

this is my present for this thread.....No stop Sell now!! but i think next week, bounce area 13550/70......

have a great week

forza lazio!!!!!!!!!!

In a wait for ECB talked rates cut, this seems to be sliding into a sideways market. No wonder : again rumors are driving it

Reason: