FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 241

Artem Sidorov:
Strange, how are your pound pending: 1.4612 and 1.4606? Look, back to them after 7 figures of drawdown - time to close

Closed with a loss a long time ago, only they were lower.

I don't sit in drawdowns for months and weeks, wrong, closed.

Tantrik:
Aud/yenne - rates ))))

Sell an Audi at 76, sit in a sag for a fortnight and bring a screenshot of it almost falling there, well, almost.

Clever.

Lesorub:

are starting to fix it little by little...

and audi drops to 7360...

kiwi to 6685

How do you determine what is starting to be fixed? Maybe it's someone trying to buy the wrong one? Or maybe it's the right one.

Lesorub:

kiwi to 6685

If.

If you weren't snickering like half-wits when you were told to buy below 70 whatever they give you, you wouldn't be running around wondering now.

Lesorub:

buyer's stops triggered - Strenge, sellers come out about them

You were running around with your sticks and shouting about 65 on audi then too, with another woo...com, which I haven't seen after that.

You wretches, that says it all.

I still think it's all a lot of bullshit. There are + and -. And it is very difficult to distinguish between sellers and buyers. Maybe it's not the buyers' stops, but the sellers' shares at the bottom. Further down the selloff.

Lesorub:

kiwi to 6685

And throw that away altogether if you don't know how to use it.

max325:
I still think it's all a lot of bullshit. There are + and -. And it is very difficult to distinguish between sellers and buyers. Maybe it's not the buyers' stops, but the sellers' shares at the bottom. Further down the selloff.
In order to understand this, we must know when the prices are at bids and when they are at ask, what it means and understand who puts out these bids and askskids and why, but not who buys or sells at them.

Lesorub:

and the Audi will drop to 7,360...

7385 clearly visible with D,W,MN the only question is when?
Reason: