Eurusd/gbpusd - page 2168

whisperer:
Range this week : 130 pips. Change this week : 0. Ranging 101

Very true, despite the pair showed some volatility this week and hit fresh yearly high, Eur/Usd is closing at weekly opening point back to 1.1400 zone again. Only break above 1.1450/60 zone could possibly show signs for further gains.

csc2009:

Very true, despite the pair showed some volatility this week and hit fresh yearly high, Eur/Usd is closing at weekly opening point back to 1.1400 zone again. Only break above 1.1450/60 zone could possibly show signs for further gains.

And they say that something is changing. Next week will be exactly the same

csc2009:

I think we are facing more ranging next week

I think that EUR/USD asset will go up.

Files:
3324e6af7098.png  118 kb

Fletc:
I think that EUR/USD asset will go up.

Trend is bullish - next test will be 1.15

Interesting gap up - not big, but a gap. Might show the direction for the week that is coming

searchingFX:
Interesting gap up - not big, but a gap. Might show the direction for the week that is coming

​I agree, probably the sign of showing direction after last week.

Back to ranging. Same story as the last week

csc2009:

​I agree, probably the sign of showing direction after last week.

All is the same : bullish long term support is still intact. Expect more of support testing, but with dovish FED, there is no reason for a change of a current trend

Files:
eurusddaily.png  128 kb

Back to daily open. we are back to last week trading style

Reason: