Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1964

eurofreek:
It would be enough that FED confirms rate hikes to send Euro bellow 1.000. I would be careful with trend change expectations - right now only hopes of a Greek deal are pushing Euro up. Even if the deal is made, then the old data will surface : unemployment is disaster everywhere but in Germany, growth the same. And since EU us not just Germany, right now the biggest benefit of Greek crisis is that bad data is hidden by politicians. All that is artificial and once when fundamentals het back in focus again all hell can break loose

I partially agree with you

But what this period is showing in a most obvious way is that forex is 100% controlled by politicians. Whenever the market is controlled by politicians (as a representatives of their masters voices, and I do not mean electoral body), the end is nice only to very few. For how long it will last? That I would like to know. At least there would be hope then

Asian session lost the patience That is a new thing

eurofreek:
Asian session lost the patience That is a new thing

Guess the market lost patience for political games

Or is assuming that it is just a pack of lies trying to hide something much worse

Long term bearish channel resistance is holding for now. It is not unusual since the much expected deal and the much expected deadline both turned out to be fake. Expects more volatility, but if the politicians pus the same direction over and over, counter reaction from a market can happen easily : market is opportunistic and once the reasons for doing the same thing by politicians over and over are understood (buying time and artificially pricing in "success" in order to avoid too deep a plunge) the reaction can be logical - counter political

Files:
eurusd_8.gif  62 kb

Euro bellow 1.12

nbtrading:
Euro bellow 1.12

Looks like that will be the next pivot level

eurofreek:
Looks like that will be the next pivot level

Currently significant levels are 1.13 fro the upper side and the famous 1.100 from the lower side. Those levels should be watched this week

EUR/USD broke below the support at 1.1240 and is still descending. It will likely continue falling until it reaches the support at 1.1030.

EUR/USD slid today 200 pip while the US dollar gaining weight against the majors and the Euro suffering from the Greece case, Strong sell today for the pair.

While Greeks were opposing, Euro was rising and now when they bent, Euro is falling?

If that does not mean that forex is rigged I do not know what does

Reason: