Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1963

The long term bearish channel resistance/support is heavily tested (as we predicted that even in a sideways market it can happen so). Next couple of days will show more (I do not expect any spectacular decision or change on the Greek crisis) - cautious trading advised - rumor trading is never a good trading

Files:
eurusd_7.gif  60 kb

searchingFX:
The long term bearish channel resistance/support is heavily tested (as we predicted that even in a sideways market it can happen so). Next couple of days will show more (I do not expect any spectacular decision or change on the Greek crisis) - cautious trading advised - rumor trading is never a good trading

Agreed, very difficult trading with rumors flying around.

Germans tell no substantial proposal received from Greece - they don't have what to discuss about. The circus continues

eurofreek:
Germans tell no substantial proposal received from Greece - they don't have what to discuss about. The circus continues

All that is a pack of lies - according to all they told Greece must default tomorrow if there will be no agreement today. And now they are planing agreement on Thursday. Not reading those news any more - useless

nbtrading:
All that is a pack of lies - according to all they told Greece must default tomorrow if there will be no agreement today. And now they are planing agreement on Thursday. Not reading those news any more - useless

"Leakers" must be making money like crazy now

Market makers decided to revert the price to Friday close. They probably know what we do not know (and what we were not told)

EUR/USD is still consolidating but has formed a marubozu candlestick on the daily filter chart so there may be a move to the downside until the pair reaches the support at 1.1240 before it attempts to break above 1.1420 again.

Today long positions % rose more than 3% (regardless of the close at the Friday close level)

Short positions are closed (stop losses, profit taking or positions reverting - does not matter) - market makers are waiting for opposite side buffers. They are waiting on a "stupid money" to enter

EUR/USD in clear bullish for the long term and targeting the 1.1530 as i see.

It would be enough that FED confirms rate hikes to send Euro bellow 1.000.

I would be careful with trend change expectations - right now only hopes of a Greek deal are pushing Euro up. Even if the deal is made, then the old data will surface : unemployment is disaster everywhere but in Germany, growth the same. And since EU us not just Germany, right now the biggest benefit of Greek crisis is that bad data is hidden by politicians. All that is artificial and once when fundamentals het back in focus again all hell can break loose

Reason: