Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1604

WR1:
one must diversify

Forex should only be a small part of ones portfolio

i read somewhere a long long time ago.. Forex should only make up 10-15% of a portfolio, which is possibly why the big banks are n't too concerned with a drop in revenue

a balanced portfolio should be made up of shares / Gold / Bonds / commodities and cash etc

(possibly a few others, but forget what they are)

Golds ok / Oil also, not sure about bonds or shares for the moment

we need some sort of crash, flash or otherwise for a nice buying opportunity for shares

some people only trade bank shares and do just fine, although bank shares still need a decent pullback

some on FF have mentioned the crosses still move decent amounts,

so perhaps its time to drop the Euro?

It means that the investing (and forex) is not a game for the poor any more

searchingFX:
It means that the investing (and forex) is not a game for the poor any more

even worse in the US where they seem to be closing down retail Forex as much as possible

but who would want to live in the US anyway

gambling in Europe is still ok though

we just need a market that goes up for more than one day at a time

its going to be a long summer

WR1:
even worse in the US where they seem to be closing down retail Forex as much as possible

but who would want to live in the US anyway

gambling in Europe is still ok though

we just need a market that goes up for more than one day at a time

its going to be a long summer

Soon they are going to do the same in Europe too

ECB is copying what FED does now Juncker will copy the rest

One more 10 pips session ahead of us

I would trade already something else if the spreads were not as they are

searchingFX:
Soon they are going to do the same in Europe too ECB is copying what FED does now Juncker will copy the rest

there's always online poker, the horses and the lottery

It was 8 pips range

That must be a record

Bullish trend continues.

If we look at the daily chart, logic would tell that it should dip today, but this symbol is not behaving logically for quite some time - so ... The trend will remain bullish, it just depends if we are going to have an attempt to 1.37 today or t is going to stay in the tight range it is now

Files:
eurusd_6.gif  70 kb

It is bullish, but the market already started guessing what will happen on Thursday (another ECB rate decision and press conference). I guess that we are going to see the tightest range in the next couple of days waiting for another Draghi speach

I believe that ultimately this market should continue to stay in the consolidation area that we have been in for some time although EURUSD had a positive session on Friday, breaking the top of the hammer for the Thursday session which of course is a strong buy signal.

If we are going to wait on Draghi, we might as well take a vacation. How it started this will be a record low range week in the first 4 days before the ECB press conference

Reason: