EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 238

ogolota:
Not a fucking fact, on n4, it should still go up, but not much, and in general the eur/usd are more disappointing lately, I look more and more towards the exotics...
Of course the disappointments from exotics are more pleasant, more exotic.

It's more relaxed, more predictable, so to speak...

What's the disappointment? She would always walk like that.

strangerr:
What's the disappointment? She would always walk like that.
We don't agree, I'll remember July 15 for the rest of my life as I almost lost my investor's deposit :( A thousand pips where the fuck...

Isn't it time for us to go north? I've already bought 1.3225, pending a larger volume at 1.3185. Where will the fall go?

strangerr:
What's going to stay there? 1.3170-80 and further up. If we break through 1.3150, then we can go all in - wave B to D.
You're saying the fifth has ended in the fifth... We need to dive deeper.

Guys, take it easy, this move up started almost 2 months ago, it's not going to change in 5 minutes, there's time to look and think.

Fibo:

Right. I went out too, bought a Canadian on the way - it should go to 1.0350 now.

The Canadian is waiting for 1.01-1.0, the Aussie has worked off, it may go up to 0.915. The Aussie and the Canadian are still holding out - the Euro and the pound are not more than 100 pips up, then the correction is expected. The correction should be in place a long time ago and it may start without any targets.

strangerr:
Guys, take it easy, this upward movement started almost 2 months ago, it won't change in 5 minutes, there is time to look and think.

On the minutes think fast, schneller, schneller, nicht zugunder. b zigzag goes, catch c, and everyone to their own garden.

Maybe I'm wrong, of course.

strangerr:
Guys, take it easy, this move upwards started almost 2 months ago, it will not change in 5 minutes, there is time to look and think.

You are wrong here, with the current market behaviour you can expect anything.
Reason: