Eurusd/gbpusd - page 1453

Usual open positions ratios before the official market open :

Files:
ratios.gif  25 kb

Asian session seems reluctant (as usual). Guess they are going to continue in the same direction Friday ended : a mild bullish

They are afraid to do anything before the London session.

And here it starts. It was obvious that no change will happen before the London session

That was just a false start. Nothing new for EURUSD. No decisions and the first tapering is waited for

EURUSD is very tricky at the moment.

I think the pair is consolidating at present, and can move 30-40 pips after a break.

I do not know which way the pair is heading to, but I am preparing myself for the move.

I am not an expert, but I think it can rise from here. There is also a bullish flag forming on the hourly chart, which can lead the pair all the way up to 1.3700 figure.

What are your thoughts friends?

eur/usd

The pair tested the resistance at the level 1.3670 and if the pair consolidates above it the upward dynamics is likely to grow and if it consolidates below – a downward one that will lead to 1.3295 or 1.3100 testing. The reverse trend reversal upwards is possible from any support line while break below 1.3100 currently seems unlikely.

The current trend is directed downwards though the pair is correcting right now. If the pair enters the Cloud that can cancel the downward dynamics and the pair can return to the growth.

1.3740 is the first target for the growth.

1.3540 if the pair goes down.

Latest employment data is starting to look like an excuse for no tapering If it is so, it took them only a couple of weeks to produce data that will "prevent" them from tapering

47 pip range today. Seems that with the smaller volumes that are smaller and smaller every day, forex is slowly becoming untradeable. This is not the EURUSD from one year ago

eurofreek:
47 pip range today. Seems that with the smaller volumes that are smaller and smaller every day, forex is slowly becoming untradeable. This is not the EURUSD from one year ago

See this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183773

Forex is declining for the last 2-3 years

Reason: