Eurusd/gbpusd - page 183

firscall:
Morning,

1.4354-1.4468

1.6895-1.7061

PA is right at pivot on EU....did you see bull gartley on 15min tf? if 4385 is am low then maybe we are heading towards 4468? S2 on EU is 4346-50 on my chart so if EU pa goes down to that kind of area (in line with your numbers pretty much) and we get decent divergence then it might be worth a cheeky long?

anyway, theres nothing for me at this point. will keep an eye on pa throughout the morning - hopefully we will move up to the extremes of your am numbers and we will get some Zup, trix, histo confirmation of a reversal....then we can GO FOR IT!!

good luck all, keep them green!!

Gaz

Gazmeistergeneral:
PA is right at pivot on EU....did you see bull gartley on 15min tf? if 4385 is am low then maybe we are heading towards 4468? S2 on EU is 4346-50 on my chart so if EU pa goes down to that kind of area (in line with your numbers pretty much) and we get decent divergence then it might be worth a cheeky long?

anyway, theres nothing for me at this point. will keep an eye on pa throughout the morning - hopefully we will move up to the extremes of your am numbers and we will get some Zup, trix, histo confirmation of a reversal....then we can GO FOR IT!!

good luck all, keep them green!!

Gaz

I have just been trading the GU. Up 35 pips so far but missed quite a few trades. Chat later.

firscall:
I have just been trading the GU. Up 35 pips so far but missed quite a few trades. Chat later.

nice one mate good on ya!!!! thats what we want !!

was that on the 1m test we spoke about last night?

Gazmeistergeneral:
nice one mate good on ya!!!! thats what we want !! was that on the 1m test we spoke about last night?

No. I was trading off the Weekly R2, Monthly R1 abd pivot.

firscall:
Thanks AVi. 1 min THV?

thv+my no++your predict,if the no break 4424 i will wait to 4433 ,4444 and to your predict 4468. i dont act gu.

Mizuho Bank Comment

Comment: Can anyone spot a 'black swan'? The Euro is consolidating at the very top of this year's range, is not overbought (though bullish momentum could be stronger) so expect another burst higher hopefully by the end of this week. Our measured targets are 1.4600 and eventually the psychological 1.5000.

firscall:
No. I was trading off the Weekly R2, Monthly R1 abd pivot.

that was a good setup - well taken.

firscall:

if it++ its good ,you will have more signals ,collet them,end of the dayyou will fellgreen.we cant take maxsimum

Gazmeistergeneral:
Comment: Can anyone spot a 'black swan'? The Euro is consolidating at the very top of this year's range, is not overbought (though bullish momentum could be stronger) so expect another burst higher hopefully by the end of this week. Our measured targets are 1.4600 and eventually the psychological 1.5000.

1.5000 end of the week??do you belive is they guess before??

avi1:
1.5000 end of the week??do you belive is they guess before??

I very much doubt 1.50 by the end of the week!! lol I think they meant a possible eventual target as far as they are concerned.,...I don't think so tho.

Reason: