My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 105

joe44:
Attached are the GET charts for EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD and USDJPY.

My setting for GET is 300 days. Maybe this cause the difference in our Wave Labels/Wave Counts.

As I mentioned earlier, this is not so vital to me whether it is Wave 3 or Wave 5. What matters most is; IS THE PAIR GOING UP or DOWN.

As readers will observe, I can now play both sides of the equation for the same currency pair. If GET says it is going UP, but it does not, then I shall SHORT.

If GET says it is going DOWN but it does not, then I shall BUY LONG.

My safety net is my STOP LOSS and the frequency of the winners and the takehome money.

General: I am attending a function tonight. And over the weekend, my boss gave me another assignment to be submitted by Monday morning on his desk.

Unfortunately, time is what we as a working class and a family man always do not have enough.

This is the best I can do, guys.

Joe

Thanks Joe. I will post mine tomorrow.

Daily GET Chart

My daily GET charts for GU, GJ, EU, EJ and UJ.

It more or less matches with Joe's chart. Thanks for your chart Joe.

Files:
ej.gif  60 kb
eu.gif  54 kb
gj.gif  56 kb
gu.gif  55 kb
uj.gif  59 kb

FormulaOneFan:
My daily GET charts for GU, GJ, EU, EJ and UJ. It more or less matches with Joe's chart. Thanks for your chart Joe.

How come the other day you said my GET chart for EURUSD and yours were showing different Wave Labels??? ie that my was Wave 3 and yours was Wave 5???

Anyway it is good at least both our charts display the same wave counts. Are you using 300 days also???

There is still a basic issue that challenges a trader who uses GET.

When we have a situation where there are 3 or more currency pairs displaying, say, Wave 3 Up or Down (immaterial), how would one decide which 2 currency pairs to trade, assuming we have only sufficient funds to trade 2 currency pairs??

Anyone has any suggestions.

Joe

elwave charts

Hello Joe,

My elwave chart also matches yours. Please see my elwave chart attached below: Thanks for your chart.

Files:
ej_1.gif  29 kb
eu_1.gif  31 kb
gj_1.gif  42 kb
gu_1.gif  36 kb
uj_1.gif  30 kb

joe44:
How come the other day you said my GET chart for EURUSD and yours were showing different Wave Labels??? ie that my was Wave 3 and yours was Wave 5???

Anyway it is good at least both our charts display the same wave counts. Are you using 300 days also???

When we have a situation where there are 3 or more currency pairs displaying, say, Wave 3 Up or Down (immaterial), how would one decide which 2 currency pairs to trade, assuming we have only sufficient funds to trade 2 currency pairs??

Joe

Hello Joe,

Yes, I used 300 days for the GET charts and it matched yours. Why do you think EU is wave 3 UP. Is it not wave 4 up in progress and then wave 5 down? May I know what makes you think it is still on wave 3?

joe44:

Joe

Hi, Joe,

where do you get the EOD data for the Adv. Get ?

free of charge ?

Carlo

Carlo:
Hi, Joe,

where do you get the EOD data for the Adv. Get ?

free of charge ?

Carlo

Carlo,

EOD can be exported as .prn or .csv file from MT4. I believe Joe uses FXDD broker MT4 and I use the same.

EOD data is free of charge. Go to MT4, click on daily to view daily chart and then click File -> Save As and save the file as .prn for GET.

FormulaOneFan:
Carlo,

EOD can be exported as .prn or .csv file from MT4. I believe Joe uses FXDD broker MT4 and I use the same.

EOD data is free of charge. Go to MT4, click on daily to view daily chart and then click File -> Save As and save the file as .prn for GET.

Hi, formularonefan,

As for the csv format, I opened and has a look in the excel. The file will include the daily price from the year 2005 to present.

Does it means that we need to overwrite the whole file daily for use in advanced Get ? Can we just upload a short period of data to the existing prn file in the advanced Get ?

thanks

Carlo

Carlo:
Hi, formularonefan,

As for the csv format, I opened and has a look in the excel. The file will include the daily price from the year 2005 to present.

Does it means that we need to overwrite the whole file daily for use in advanced Get ? Can we just upload a short period of data to the existing prn file in the advanced Get ?

thanks

Carlo

Carlo,

For Advanced GET use .prn extension and MetaTrader allows you to download data as .prn. File -> SaveAs .prn. You save the data everyday after 22:00 UK time as that makes end of day (i.e.NY closes and Pacific open). I save daily data everyday after 22:00 hours. Hope this information helps.

FormulaOneFan:
Carlo, For Advanced GET use .prn extension and MetaTrader allows you to download data as .prn. File -> SaveAs .prn. You save the data everyday after 22:00 UK time as that makes end of day (i.e.NY closes and Pacific open). I save daily data everyday after 22:00 hours. Hope this information helps.

I downloaded the prn data to the advanced get, however, the file can not be opened.

Attached is the setting i made in the advanced get:

Besides, is there other setting i need to made ?

How to open the chart ?

Files:
setup0.jpg  6 kb
setup1.jpg  5 kb
setup2.jpg  3 kb
setup3.jpg  7 kb
Reason: