My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 101

My Trades for Today - Jan 7, 2009

Today I am trading on EURJPY, GBPUSD and USDJPY.

EURJPY - SELL

GBPUSD - SELL

USDJPY - BUY

Attached are details of my trade, which have not been closed yet.

Later shall attach the charts.

Good trading

Joe

Files:

Hello all,

How was your trading week? Many of the traders I spoke with told me it has been a frustrating week. How was your week?

Please share with us.

joe44:
The above SHORT trade was closed at Gmt 10:23 at 147.72 making a gain of 49 pips.

The Fibonacci level was around 50% when I short the pair and I closed it around 61.8%. The reason is that: Based on GET chart, it was in Wave 3 Up. So I am playing a Retracement trade. At the most I expect support to come in at around 61.8%; therefore I closed the trade. In any case, I managed to achieve my intra day TP of 30-60 pips.

Attached is a MT4 chart using 1 hour displaying (1) a Double Top pattern, (2) the Fibonacci Retracement levels. Normally I would wait for prices to break out from a particular level first. When I saw the selling was strong, I went ahead to short before it penetrated the 50% level.

Joe

hello joe,

Thanks for the chart and detailed information regarding fib ratios. In your MT4 chart what are those 4 red lines? What do they do?

joe44:
Last night before going to bed, I bought USDCHF at 1.0315 at Gmt 13:17 and at time of posting, the paper gain is 31 pips.

GET was displaying it was in Wave 3 Up in 4 alternate counts and attached herewith is the MT4 chart showing I made the trade when price BROKE through the FR of 23.6%.

Good Trading

Joe

Hi, Joe,

From your chart, the previous high is clear to know, but the lower low may not yet be confirmed, you draw the Fib RT from this high and low is very dangernous. The price level can be retrace back at RT 50% and cont the down trend !

Carlo

Carlo:
Hi, Joe,

From your chart, the previous high is clear to know, but the lower low may not yet be confirmed, you draw the Fib RT from this high and low is very dangernous. The price level can be retrace back at RT 50% and cont the down trend !

Carlo

Carlo, I don't understand why do you think lower low is not yet confirmed. After the lower low is marked there were 5 bullish candles after the lower low. There can be no more confirmation. Joe's fib levels are correct.

Files:
zigzag.ex4  6 kb

Carlo:
Advanced Get is straight to me, I downloaded but has question for the data.

1. how can we get the free forex real time data for the advanced get ?

After installing , I will study the wave count and check if it is the wave 3 as above discussed.

Carlo

Are you using Advanced GET EOD? If you are then you can use data from MT4.

Open daily chart in MT4, File SaveAs and save the file as .prn. Import that data into Advanced GET.

Hope it helps.

Reason: