My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 53

By the way kenneth, i short gbp jpy based on fibs only, a 38.2 rejection of the 150.34-139.71 swing would drive the pair to 135.65-133.14 witch are the 138.2 and 161.8 extensions. It's not based on elwave. Only on fibs as i learned it. Stops should be place high above 61.8 at 146.28 but i placed it just above recent high at 144.66 for a nicer R/R. We'll see the outcome, can take many days. Good night!

My Transaction for Today Oct 01, 2009 - GBPJPY

Sold 1 lot at 143.33 at GMT 03:59 and just Bought back at 16:37;

made a gain of US$290.21 or 26 pips. Trade took 12 hours 38 minutes (slightly long by my standard).

This was the Trade Signal given by GET today which I posted this morning. I did not short EURUSD today; had I done so, I would have also made money on the trade.

Shall attach details of transactions in another 10-15 minutes.

Kenneth

kenneth37:
My Transaction for Today Oct 01, 2009 - GBPJPY

Sold 1 lot at 143.33 at GMT 03:59 and just Bought back at 16:37;

made a gain of US$290.21 or 26 pips. Trade took 12 hours 38 minutes (slightly long by my standard).

This was the Trade Signal given by GET today which I posted this morning. I did not short EURUSD today; had I done so, I would have also made money on the trade.

Shall attach details of transactions in another 10-15 minutes.

Kenneth

Attached is the file containing the transactions.

I am going off to sleep. It is GMT 14:55

Kenneth

Files:

Files:

I hope you have not been touch by recent earthquake on sumatra island. It seems to have hit hard! I know it's on neighbor island but maybe you have felt it?

GreatYves:
I hope you have not been touch by recent earthquake on sumatra island. It seems to have hit hard! I know it's on neighbor island but maybe you have felt it?

Most of our coastal towns along the west coast felt the tremor. It is often said: when America sneezes, every one feels it. In our case, whenever Indonesia sneezes, our coastal cities and towns gets the fright and those living in condos and high rise office buildings. Terrible - these natural disasters.

Thanks for the concern.

Kenneth

NOTIFICATION: WEEKLY COMPARISON OF CHANGES IN DAILY/WEEKLY EW CHARTS

Tomorrow evening I shall be posting my weekly study of the changes in Wave Counts and see whether there will be good trading opportunities for next week in view of the fact that there has been some sharp drops in some of the currency pairs.

Until then

Kenneth

EW Charts 20091002.doc (548.5 KB, 6 views)

good description of edging here, I did not know that - until I read it, as I thought the trend is assumed to continue and continue -- forever

xx3xxx:
EW Charts 20091002.doc (548.5 KB, 6 views) good description of edging here, I did not know that - until I read it, as I thought the trend is assumed to continue and continue -- forever

Thanks, xx3xxx, for the participation.

Both GET and Elwave, although they are good tools to use, are still in the category of “technical analysis” tools and they should be regarded that way.

HUMAN JUDGMENT IS MORE IMPORTANT than tools. Man is the Master of the usage of tools, as they are created by man. However, human judgment has to come from experience and continuous practice in forex trading.

Regards

Kenneth

Files:
Reason: