Sell an indicator for the strategy tester - page 3

Daniele Nerstini #: Ok, I found it. Yes, that's a very professional product well developed, nothing to say, although very complicated. Mine is very simple and intuitive, good for scalping, also very fast, being an indicator it doesn't need to wait for the tick to come. I don't know, perhaps no one will buy it, probably, for me its just an experience.

That makes it unrealistic and that is not so good if it does not reflect the real live trading experience.

Why not make a product that can be both used in the tester and in live trading?

That way, they practice in the tester, and then then they can continue to use your product in live trading in the same way.

Consider it!

Completely agree with you. In fact I've also developed an EA similar to this tester that place or close trades with a single button click and automatically calculates the risk based on a percentage chosen by the trader and the stop loss distance, in every trade the possible loss is alway the same. The stop losses can be moved with arrow keys before and after placing the trade but it needs the assistance of an indicator to move the lines instantly. After reading your suggestions perhaps I should integrate the three program into one and try to sell in that way.
Reason: