My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 14

Files:

Update No.1 Tracking the Bullish Currency Pairs

I have already closed my position for GBPUSD and AUDUSD for a total gain of 80 pips this morning.

Kenneth

NOTIFICATION: REDIRECTING MY FOCUS to MALAYSIAN STOCK MARKET TEMPORARILY

Just to let readers know for this coming week I shall be redirecting my focus to our local Malaysian Stock Market where the bulk of my investment is.

Most of my counters have registered good gains and they are displaying the final stages of Wave 5 Up. So I need to spend more time monitoring my investments.

There will be less forex updates and comments from me temporarily but readers can be assured I shall continue to post Daily Updated Elliott Wave Charts around 8:30-8:50 am (Malaysian Time) and over the weekends the full portfolio of 9 currency pairs EW charts will be posted as usual.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Do be careful in forex trading.

Kenneth

P.S. The 4 currency pairs mentioned in this morning's posting seem to be performing per the EW charts. Have a good trading day. You won't be hearing from me until tonite.

Ok! THanks for your good response, I have same version as you. I finally read the help and figure out how to load the chart, so at least i have a count.

The chart is kind of strange, there is a lot of gap and strange little dots everywhere i haven't got a clue why.

You were right about wave 3 today, but i traded it like a foot, trying to catch a botton all night, then was asleep when the rally started, (living EST in Montreal, Canada.) didn't follow my system wich would have work like a charm with this 300 pips rally. It's ok, i am still demoing. I want to honestly quadruple my account before throwing any money on a live account again.

I also trade the dailys, onto another demo, still not convincing results, but their is no rush. I need to work on my trading psyche more then anything.

For new thread, click Forum Tools/Start new thread.

Forum won't let me upload my image, will try later.

Files:

Update No.1 GBPUSD and EURJPY

While you guys are trying to figure out what to do, I have made my 100 pips this morning.

Regards

Kenneth

Morning, Guys:

Attached are the EW charts for the 9 currency pairs.

Today I am taking things easy and STEP ASIDE and watch the forex market go by.. According to the Global Economic Calendar they have a long list of announcements from AUD, CHF, GBP, EUR and USD. I do not want to take any chances as after all, not every day is a trading day and neither every trading day will be a winning day.

In studying these EW charts, you also need to look at its chart formations (apart from the price channel and wave labels) to see whether they are ranging, triangular, penant,etc. That is why you need to read chart formations as well. The whole arsenal of technical analysis has to be applied. Oh dear, that makes trading indeed a difficult task.

So good luck to you guys who want to trade.

Nevertheless I shall be monitoring the forex market and shall update readers as and when there are significant developments.

Regards

Kenneth

Files: