Keep it simple - page 3

xard777:
Hi there ServerUang,

Can you post the indicator on your chart, the white line with the dotted line.

Many thanks

Xard777

Seems like iMAX,I think.....

To mladen and ServerUang

Hi mladen and ServerUang

Thank You mladen.. your suggestion merits serious compliment

.........................................................................................

ServerUang can You plz.. "send" (.tpl and indi) or explain the chart in the "18 Post"

1 Question: what indicator You use in chart?.. (line with dots) it seems like Heiken... lines?.. right..

2 Question: Can You say.. what parameters of Smoothed Heiken.. You use? (talking about.. "blue and pink" Heiken)

Hallo guys, sorry I'm late in answer, b'coz if my target profit hit (between 2% until 4% in profit every day) I will stop my trade. And do something else at home.

Here are indicators and template.

After you load the template to your chart, you can change it between TF H1 and M5. Because my parameters are set for M5 and H1.

And add information to you guys.

My indicator, #MarketPrice.

You can set Show_Xtra_Info true or false.

If you set true :

On DownTrend : If cci value and BB color in Yellow color, means the price will pullback.

On UpTrend : If cci value and BB color in Lime color, means the price will pullback.

Here is picture from EU tf M1 about PullBack.

And Other Picture from EU TF m5 after the Pulback signal.

How do you think guys ?

ServerUang:
Hallo guys, sorry I'm late in answer, b'coz if my target profit hit (between 2% until 4% in profit every day) I will stop my trade. And do something else at home.

After you load the template to your chart, you can change it between TF H1 and M5. Because my parameters are set for M5 and H1.

If you set true :

On DownTrend : If cci value and BB color in Yellow color, means the price will pullback.

On UpTrend : If cci value and BB color in Lime color, means the price will pullback.

How do you think guys ?

looks u have reached your target today..

thanks for sharing man... its really interesting

why i can`t unzip this files after download? it always say the archive is either unknown format or damaged.

anybody can help?

ServerUang

It looks pretty good indicators... but bestest is Your CCI and BB terminder indi.. who.. shows.. when I can start the trade...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

fairose

1. Maybe you don't have the PowerArchiver or WinRAR programs

2. or maybe archyver's crashes

3. try to restart PC.. and download it again... maybe the NET connection was bad..

4. something else with PC...

Z. I fink evering will be fine..

ernis22:
ServerUang

It looks pretty good indicators... but bestest is Your CCI and BB terminder indi.. who.. shows.. when I can start the trade...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

fairose

1. Maybe you don't have the PowerArchiver or WinRAR programs

2. or maybe archyver's crashes

3. try to restart PC.. and download it again... maybe the NET connection was bad..

4. something else with PC...

Z. I fink evering will be fine..

maybe i need to reinstall winrar again.. thanks for the info bro

Does anyone have any info or pdf file on macd_colored_v105 indicator?

Many thanks

Xard777

ServerUang:

If you set true :

How do you think guys ?

Hi ServerUang.. can send us.. Your indi? kiss and signal buy, sell. thanks

Thanks, exactly what I am searching for...

All the best

Xard777

PS I was looking for a description of the text codes used RB, VT, VB etc...turns out it was in the code when the alerts go off.

Reason: