Vesica Piscis literally means ''bladder of a fish" in Latin.''

''The Vesica piscis is a shape which is the intersection of two circles with the same radius, intersecting in such a way that the center of each circle lies on the circumference of the other. The name literally means the "bladder of a fish" in Latin.''

This pattern looks like it would be very helpful in confirming fibonacci retracements, and recognizing market cycles however there is very little information on the subject. Perhaps someone can create an indicator that plots these circles realtime? Perhaps someone already has? Im sure a talented programmer could code something like this with relative ease however, i have no such talent. Anybody interested?

The circles in this market screenshot do not quite fit the criteria of the Vesica piscis shape because although the circles have the same radius, they do not intersect in such a way that the centre of each intersects with the circumference of the other. Still, this looks like a tradable pattern and was given as an example by someone who uses this pattern in their analysis. Notice how price bounced of the intersecting area of the circles?

Files:

That certainly looks interesting. I will take a look. Can you please post this indicator?

Thank you sir i will have a look.

Unfortunately i am unable to get this indicator working correctly. The UK BOX indicator attaches and shows but the spheres plugin does not show when attached to chart? I also changed some of the inputs without success. I am assuming because you posted them together they are both needed to work correctly so perhaps i am doing something wrong?

Thanks xard the indicator is now working. This is not what i had in mind but at first glance this looks very interesting on my H4 chart. I will see how price behaves near this circle during the trading week. Thanks...

A-GAME:
Thanks xard the indicator is now working. This is not what i had in mind but at first glance this looks very interesting on my H4 chart. I will see how price behaves near this circle during the trading week. Thanks...

You may have to go into the code to adjust the size of the frame which will in turn change the VP

All the best

Xard777

Here is one version where the spheres intersect showing the vesica piscis.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for...

Xard777

A-GAME:
That certainly looks interesting. I will take a look. Can you please post this indicator?

Here it is...

Xard777

PS added two version of timeframe that you can use...just choose one then add the spheres plugin

Reason: