MySIMPLE trading system - page 41

I will sound like a mad man sorry, but i really think you should open a thread about all that system instead of getting on and on over this one.

Masemus have give us good idea since first post and i would not like him to stop, feeling that this threah is not his anymore.

- Nice system by the way

2 cents

+JoGET_#123+

Hi all...,

--------------------------

Yesterday i saw on ebay :: one of the system on this (MySiMPLE...) thread have been selling by someone. He sell $3.25 ....what'a poor guy!

--------------------------

btw, this thread is wellcome to aLL of you :: improve / share the system :: we'll learn together to GET a good one, much better 'n better!

sorry..., i've been busy lately

and... this another idea from me :: +JoGET_#123+

e.n.j.o.y && GudLuck!

masemus

inzider:
Masemus have give us good idea since first post and i would not like him to stop, feeling that this threah is not his anymore. - Nice system by the way

I agree

no more posting about _rdb_template in this thread.

masemus is great man with more idea.

thanx.

If you got any trouble about opening a thread let me know i ll do it for you. Since i don't want you to stop either about your nice ideas. (Pivot crazy is realt nice indic).

Or ask Newdigital to do so and export all post about your idea in a simple thread.

Keep on.

INZ

Hallo Masemus and all friends here,

I just try settings like in this picture :

White line MA is 1 hour trend

Green line MA is 4 hour trend

Magenta line MA is 8 hour trend

Upper BS_Filter is daily trend

Middle BS_Filter is Weekly trend

Lower BS_Filter is Monthly trend

And Add Arrow is BrainTrend2_all_in_one

So not only BuySell signal we can get, but we can read and maybe predict the market direction.

How do you think guys ?

To _rdb_ :

Your EA that can close manual open positions base on your criteria is good, may be you can share here.

ServerUang:

To _rdb_ :

Your EA that can close manual open positions base on your criteria is good, may be you can share here.

It's Working for me very well.

but if any one need instruction,

I'm sorry, I can't make instruction on English, maybe ServerUang can see that mq4 file and make instruction for EA My Asisten.

by the way.

why in your (ServerUang) system just used MA ? why you not try to make some combination with some custom indicator, etc ?

Hii ServerUang

ServerUang hii...

can u share the template at your picture.

I think your setting is SO GREAT...

Many Thank...ServerUang

Hi ServerUang, can you tell me what's the indic in right top and left bottom corner plz, and also, how to you put HOUR MA on a chart?!?

Thx!!

---------------------

Little suggestion:

on the right top, ithink it priceinfo

=========================================

Red Line is WeekLy TRend

Blue Line is DaiLy TRend

Where are you going EU ?

Shawonchi269 and inzider, please be patience, I will prepare my templates.

Reason: