Spike Bar Indicator - page 7

arshadFX:
PJ,

Seems professional approach, so 1st we need to convert SpikeBar indicator to multi time frame with TimeFrame input option, then add Fib-Levels, am i right ?

Arshad

Thank you. Yes you are right.

xx3xxx:
level_trading_12345.mq4 (11.5 KB, 57 views) This one look quite good on AUSSIE-KIWI 15min chart but also based on ZZ principles

Can you post a chart on Aussie-Kiwi 15 m chart. How about Eur-Nzd? Have you tried this paid on 12345.

Fixed fib indicator found

pj9100:
Thank you. Yes you are right.

Arshad,

I have found one fixed fib indicator which does this job. You have to just feed the upper and lower prices and it calculates the prices as per your input in the switches and prints it on the chart. It stays with the chart even though you change it to a different time frame. This is exactly I wanted not the dynamic fib tool which prints new fibs every time you change the time frame.

I can send you the indicator if you want. Because that member is not liked at this forum I am not posting his indicator at his request. I found from his own forum.

So now if you can just put background switch in your spikebar indicator without turning it into an MTF one then it's OK. I will check the upper and lower values of the bar from Spikebar 3 and then manually input those values in the Fixed Fib tool. It will save you time.

PJ

xx3xxx:
level_trading_12345.mq4 (11.5 KB, 57 views) This one look quite good on AUSSIE-KIWI 15min chart but also based on ZZ principles

my understanding is, this LevelTrading indicator is based on SupportResistance not ZZ

Send me

pj9100:
Arshad,

I can send you the indicator if you want. Because that member is not liked at this forum I am not posting his indicator at his request. I found from his own forum.

PJ

check your PM

pj9100:
Arshad,

PJ

Can I have the indicators too?

Forex Trading Money

Development needed...

Hello Fellow Traders,

The reason of posting this message is to let you know that I am still in the process of developing trading aorund Spike Bar Concept and faced some failures in terms of Entry Triggers and the Strength Factor with which a particular level reacts. Most recently, whereas I have successfully anticipated correct Market Reversals, I have also come across a number of failed trades and I failed to understand at what point should I EXIT from the trade. This had affected my decision to redefine entries at these levels and anything in this context that can be shared with you all for the overall benefit has not yet been establishd, though I am working on it and will let you all know as soon as something I see that has Higher Probability of success than failure. Till then, I leave it to your safe hands to feel free and discuss your views and developments in this thread.

Take care everybody,

Happy Trading,

Yusuf SHAIKH

Dear Arshad

Is it possible to add a dynamic horizontal bar (to the indicator version3 with alert) with the following criteria?

1-In case of blue bar: X pibs (X = user defined) below the highest high registered after closing of the most recent spike bar. This dynamic horizontal line will change position each time a new high is registered until a new spike bar is established & closed.

2-In case of red bar: X pibs (X = user defined) above the lowest low registered after closing of the most recent spike bar. This dynamic horizontal line will change position each time a new low is registered until a new spike bar is established & closed.

As you are aware, a spike could be a sign of reversal, this line will help to spot the user defined desired level to decide if this spike bar is there to confirm reversal (Exhaustion) or trend continuation (strong market).

Thank you for contribution & helpful behavior.

Zeinoun

zeinoun:
Dear Arshad

Is it possible to add a dynamic horizontal bar (to the indicator version3 with alert) with the following criteria?

1-In case of blue bar: X pibs (X = user defined) below the highest high registered after closing of the most recent spike bar. This dynamic horizontal line will change position each time a new high is registered until a new spike bar is established & closed.

2-In case of red bar: X pibs (X = user defined) above the lowest low registered after closing of the most recent spike bar. This dynamic horizontal line will change position each time a new low is registered until a new spike bar is established & closed.

As you are aware, a spike could be a sign of reversal, this line will help to spot the user defined desired level to decide if this spike bar is there to confirm reversal (Exhaustion) or trend continuation (strong market).

Thank you for contribution & helpful behavior.

Zeinoun

Sorry Zeinoun.....I am not active in coding these days maybe come back after some time

xx3xxx:
many candle length choices here

we are spoiled with choice

-- we also need some volatility, momentum and price alert indicator, then the charting is close to perfection

Who are we?...Are you a member of a secret society..?...how many people do you represent?....

Reason: