Spike Bar Indicator - page 5

Sharing Technique

Salam to Shaikh Yusuf and Arshadfx for trade ideas and indicator.

Just check if this indicator will help you both to get more ideas.

Good luck.

Thanks

rsmelan:
Salam to Shaikh Yusuf and Arshadfx for trade ideas and indicator.

Just check if this indicator will help you both to get more ideas.

Good luck.

W-Salaam rsmelan

Thanks for sharing your idea

i use "level_trading_123.mq4" its very good trading system but unfortunatily the method is in Russian language and it is not possible to fully understand through machine translation, i use this indicator for support/resistance

it seems that your attached indicator is new version of this indicator

Original author's url: http://leveltrading.ru

arshadFX:
HI...PJ, I add OpenClose to indicator Try attached indicator

Thank you very much. I will try it.

pj9100:
Thank you very much. I will try it.

Attached is the picture. Need to shift characters on top bars.

thanks.

Building an entire system around Spikebar

pj9100:
Attached is the picture. Need to shift characters on top bars. thanks.

How do I use this information tool?

When I see the open-close pip range is 0 or small then I already know it is a shooting star. With your spikebar I will understand the movements of the market without using any indicators at all. I am trying to build an entire trading system using just your one tool. No more indicators will be used.

If you can put a switch to create (a) Hi-low rectangle and (a) static (fixed not dynamic should not change if switched to any time-frame) then I will tell you about my trading strategy which entirely depends on using just one tool: Spikebar. No other indicator will be needed. It will be discretionary and need to pay attention.

I am attaching two tools to give you an idea of what I want:

(a) hi-low : it should draw the rectangle from hi-low of bar length named in the input level . You can put time frame switch also from M15 to MN. And it should put hi-low values of the spikebar on the chart. 1 box 4 indicator to give you an idea of the putting high-low text for 4 Hour on the chart. But you need to put text for selected spikebar high low n timeframe.

(b) Draw static fibos (fixed so that it stays with the original spikebar and original timeframe selected) selecting hi to low and low to high. The fibs should be up to 200% up as well down. +200 and - 200 levels.

Files:

System tools

pj9100:
How do I use this information tool?

When I see the open-close pip range is 0 or small then I already know it is a shooting star. With your spikebar I will understand the movements of the market without using any indicators at all. I am trying to build an entire trading system using just your one tool. No more indicators will be used.

If you can put a switch to create (a) Hi-low rectangle and (a) static (fixed not dynamic should not change if switched to any time-frame) then I will tell you about my trading strategy which entirely depends on using just one tool: Spikebar. No other indicator will be needed. It will be discretionary and need to pay attention.

I am attaching two tools to give you an idea of what I want:

(a) hi-low : it should draw the rectangle from hi-low of bar length named in the input level . You can put time frame switch also from M15 to MN. And it should put hi-low values of the spikebar on the chart. 1 box 4 indicator to give you an idea of the putting high-low text for 4 Hour on the chart. But you need to put text for selected spikebar high low n timeframe.

(b) Draw static fibos (fixed so that it stays with the original spikebar and original timeframe selected) selecting hi to low and low to high. The fibs should be up to 200% up as well down. +200 and - 200 levels.

Attached is the picture of what it should look like.

Eurusd 27-07-2009

Hi...

Please find my chart for today's trading - EURUSD

Thanks,

Yusuf SHAIKH

Files:
27-07-2009.gif  29 kb

Numbers at Top of bars

pj9100:
Attached is the picture. Need to shift characters on top bars. thanks.

I know about this problem when you switch to lower timeframe then its visibility is fine, above DailyTimeFrame its overlap

I will fix it later...

ThankZ

fy260498:
Hi...

Please find my chart for today's trading - EURUSD

Thanks,

Yusuf SHAIKH

Hi... Sheikh Sahib.

Thanks for your chart there is one thing missing that is your comments

Arshed

arshadFX:
Hi... Sheikh Sahib.

Thanks for your chart there is one thing missing that is your comments

Arshed

Hahaha...

Not Sahib yaar...

I assumed it was easy. I missed my first trade for LONG at aroung 1.4164 area, though it bounced off from 1.4170 however I took SHORT from 1.4268 area (it almost touched 1.4268, 1.4267 to be precise) and gave me the profit to complete my day target. With the 2nd trade, I was aiming at 30 pips profit. Just FYI, I am still DEMO trading as I have to practise enough before I could go LIVE.

Take care,

Yusuf SHAIKH

Reason: