Anybody Member of Forex-TSD forum ? Require Indicator help

Hello friends this is checkmail and was going through google searching some good strategy and indicators for mt4 platform.

And found a few Indicators, that description is good to believe in it, but they are not avail to download even to

its normal members.In Forex-TSD site there are many Indicators which could be downloaded and be benefited

with it.Is here anyone an Elite or Advance member of Forex-TSD forum who have access to this Indicators.

I request them to download and post it here at mql4 forum for some study purpose, as well as Trading purpose.

Well am Interested in the spikebars.mq4 Indicator, wana study it how to know the exact point of spike and etc stuff.

hi,

so reguarding your posts, you want:

to decompile a EA (maybe removing the expiration date?)

a indicator which is not free from a nonfree forum. (altrougth i do not agree with the introduction of the "new" Advanced Elite, on forex tsd are very good programmers and they give support/code indicators for a little montly fee and the support is realy great)

-

-i don't know what you think developers are. some idiots who do theire work and then get fooled by some "i-like-that-but-i-dont-want-to-pay-for-it" guy. developing is hard work. and the creation of a usefull indicator takes hours of testing developing a idea. if someone shares it's indicator for free, it's a nice move, if not, don't use it or pay!

-

so why do you register in a forum full of developers and ask such questions?

Reason: