Spike Bar Indicator - page 4

01-07-2009 - EUR 1.4113 - Still Deadly...

Hi...

1.4113 still proved to be deadly for short signals. As explained earlier EUR broke this level and went as high as 1.4151 (I expected till around 1.4135 to 1.4145) and then came down below 1.4090 upto 1.4079 and that was enough for me to decide what I want to trade. When it started retracing again it did not breach the previous high of 1.4151 and faced good resistance between 1.4141 till 1.4146 that's what I was looking for. Also this retracement was lacking in commitment and convication as can be seen from price action. I traded this short in Live but due to the fact that I trade only 1 contract, I did not have any runner and made a small profit of 33 pips for the day equivalent of USD 412.5 and I called it a day. 1.4040 did not hold and market collapsed till 4H important levels as marked, in all cases giving good results for short from 1.4111 area. For next day Asian Session. 1.4057 seems very good resistance for further down move. I have attached the chart for further references. Hope that helps.

Happy trading,

Yusuf SHAIKH

Files:

With Alert

toddanderson:
Thank you for your indicator, could you please add a popup alert message

Have you seen xxx.tradinginthebuff.xxx

it uses a 123 method around spike bars

Try this ........

Files:

Relocating...

Hi Arshad and all Fellow Traders,

Just wanted to inform you all that my and my family's Visas are ready and we are travelling to India by this week-end. I was very very busy all these days in arranging stuffs and completing all legal formalities, disconnecting all energy supplies and other resorces etc etc and therefore did not have enough time to focus on my trades and post any stuff here. I am committed to start trading once again by this month end by which time my office in India will be ready. I wish all of you great success and profit in your trading and thank you for being here to support this system. Will get back Insha Allah (God's Willing) before this month end. God bless us all...

Till then,

Khuda Hafiz, Goodbye, See You All...

Salaam....

wish u a very safe and nice journey

Allah-Hafiz

indicators

i need the best indicator

arshadFX:
Try this ........

arshad

Good job indeed. I am using your indicator to find out how many pips High to low of each bar by inputting 1 bar instead of putting 80 pips. I am not using to find out giant bar. I want to to find out total number of pips for open to close.

Can you put this information together with pips high to low by displaying open/close pips in white/black color so that the colored pips display is for high-low.

Thank you for coding this indicator.

HI-Low

HI...PJ

I understand what you want, but post picture for better understanding

Hi-Lo and Open-Close in pips

arshadFX:
HI...PJ I understand what you want, but post picture for better understanding

Ok. Picture is attached.

Files:
spikebars.gif  26 kb

Finally Set...

Hello everyone...

Finally got settled in Mumbai - India after almost 14 days. Was not keeping well for a week due to change of climate and my affinity for the Junk Foods that I consumed here. However as of now trying to recover and feel better than before. Kids are not well, hope they will be fine soon. EURUSD seems to have Rangebound sort of trading and does not look very good. Anyway, I will give some time to study the chart and will start posting comments as and when some important level arrives (Still practising). Getting a reliable internet connection in Mumbai is nightmare. it comes with lot of promises but least of commitment. I am not confident of the one I am using at the moment and had already compalined on 4 different occassions within 2 days.

Hope you all are fine and doing well in your work or business.

Take care all of you and will post later.

Good day.

Yusuf SHAIKH

Try this

pj9100:
Ok.

HI...PJ,

I add OpenClose to indicator Try attached indicator

Files:
Reason: