A great strategy found by me many pips waiting - page 3

johnray:
david i test the ea it trade but let me tell you what i mean by this:

Your 2/4 MAs are so tight, you're just cloning price

action, but with a delay factor. Why not just go with

price action, alone, and use price as the trigger?

Rob

johnray:
david i test the ea it trade but let me tell you what i mean by this:

Do this to the ea

When the 2 and 4 is crossing 200 that should be the signal either up and down then the modified system will be when the price is 12+ so the modified system follow i think you understand that..

I say -5 because the-5 show when the 2 ma cross 200 and after the crossing bar trade but 5 you have loss a good pips check my template and make a good visual trading and see what am talking about and i want you to make a swap system so when price is in straight trend like gbp usd did yesterday a swap system will automatically swap all the trade to opposite...but remember only one trade for the ea crossing of 2 and 4... Only if it cross back then another trade....if you can let the ea get the peak to reverse back that should be better so no loss...waiting for you david, check the gbp usd i have sell before its tradeclose

Dude, your comment are fairly confusing to me. So, I'll try to discuss with you by point. Here are my findings:

1) MA Shift -5, it provide good visual indication on chart, manual trading could be easy to identify whether it is good(but definitely not an EA). If you can make the EA work, then congratulations, don't forget to leave us a template later.

2) Currently, I've developed the EA with a simple set of entry rule.

- EMA2 above EMA4, and when EMA4 crossed up EMA200, we do buy.

- EMA2 below EMA4, and when EMA4 crossed down EMA200, we do sell.

3) I wanted to know what exactly your SWAP SYSTEM stands for. Do you mean if we currently have a buy trade, suddenly market turn down, EMA2/4 crosses EMA200 downwards, we close the buy and take a new sell position?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards,

David

Yes you are right

davidke20:
dude, your comment are fairly confusing to me. So, i'll try to discuss with you by point. Here are my findings:

1) ma shift -5, it provide good visual indication on chart, manual trading could be easy to identify whether it is good(but definitely not an ea). If you can make the ea work, then congratulations, don't forget to leave us a template later.

2) currently, i've developed the ea with a simple set of entry rule.

- ema2 above ema4, and when ema4 crossed up ema200, we do buy.

- ema2 below ema4, and when ema4 crossed down ema200, we do sell.

3) i wanted to know what exactly your swap system stands for. Do you mean if we currently have a buy trade, suddenly market turn down, ema2/4 crosses ema200 downwards, we close the buy and take a new sell position?

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Regards,

david

david yes you are right about the swap system that is what i mean and i accept what chicago rob say lets use price not the 2ma and 4 ma lets use price and 200 icustom moving average

hope you undestand me?

Nice Suggession

chicagorob:
your 2/4 mas are so tight, you're just cloning price

action, but with a delay factor. Why not just go with

price action, alone, and use price as the trigger?

Rob

nice suggession by you bro lets use price not ma price cross 200 up and down.... Good job i swear this will be the most profitable ea in the world

johnray:
david yes you are right about the swap system that is what i mean and i accept what chicago rob say lets use price not the 2ma and 4 ma lets use price and 200 icustom moving average hope you undestand me?

Jr,

I can make the close and reverse in a flip flop. But the thing is, what about the MA2 and MA4? What do you mean by 200iCustom MA?

johnray:
nice suggession by you bro lets use price not ma price cross 200 up and down.... Good job i swear this will be the most profitable ea in the world

Can you please make up your mind? Do you really trade this system with EMA2/4/200? How can you swear Rob's suggestion is profitable, where you just learnt his system over the weekend? You haven't even traded it. If you wanted a price action on MA's EA, you can find it here. Please, do your study and make up your mind before you ask programmer to make an EA out of it.

Regards,

David

davidke20:
How can you swear Rob's suggestion is profitable, where you just learnt his system over the weekend? David

Not my system, David. Just thought that price action

would do the job, since the 2/4 MAs are very close to

price anyway. But, I agree that the OP should have some

kind of experience with the "system." I would like to see

some statements to back it up.

Thanks, BTW, for the EA. It's going on my terminal tomorrow for testing.

Rob

chicagorob:
not my system, david. Just thought that price action

would do the job, since the 2/4 mas are very close to

price anyway. But, i agree that the op should have some

kind of experience with the "system." i would like to see

some statements to back it up.

Thanks, btw, for the ea. It's going on my terminal tomorrow for testing.

Rob

i just found this strategy just think it and make some on the strategies i will upload it now check it

Files:
statement.htm  22 kb

johnray:
Kawser U mean this strategy works good on 4H chart and more accurate? tell me what you mmean

Johnray,

I think and it is proven that a system if works for lower frame will work better in hihger time frame..............

Regards for your nice system...............

davidke20:
Jr,

I can make the close and reverse in a flip flop. But the thing is, what about the MA2 and MA4? What do you mean by 200iCustom MA?

Can you please make up your mind? Do you really trade this system with EMA2/4/200? How can you swear Rob's suggestion is profitable, where you just learnt his system over the weekend? You haven't even traded it. If you wanted a price action on MA's EA, you can find it here. Please, do your study and make up your mind before you ask programmer to make an EA out of it.

Regards,

David

DAVID I COSTUM MEANS MOVING AVERAGE IN COSTUM INDICATOR NOT IMA LOOK AT THIS CODE slowerMAafter = iMA(NULL, 0, SlowMAPeriod, 0, SlowerMode, PRICE_CLOSE, 1); NOW WHAT I MEAN IS slowerMAafter = iCOSTUM(NULL, 0, SlowMAPeriod, 0, SlowerMode, PRICE_CLOSE, 1);

LOOK AT IT YOU SEE THAT THE IMA IS NOW I COSTUM THAT IS WHAT I MEAN AND FOR THE PRICE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I WILL UPLOAD SOME CHART WITH LABEL SO THAT YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT IS NOT MORE THAT THREE DAYS THAT I FOUND OUT THIS STRATEGY AND I AM AMMATEUR

I THINK YOU NOW UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN BY SWAP?

I USE SDC TO DOUGH

Files:
fd.gif  20 kb
fd2.gif  18 kb

kawser:
johnray,

i think and it is proven that a system if works for lower frame will work better in hihger time frame..............

Regards for your nice system...............

yes i check 4h chart and 1h chart it is very accurate it depends on your tension bro somepeople can wait that much

Reason: