To all those who wanted to, but were too shy to ask. - page 8

sergeev:

You need a schematic layout of all the controls - buttons, checkboxes, parameter lists, graphics, etc. In short, you can use all the standard Windows ones.

Alexey, my account status and trading conditions are on the left side of the chart, I'm comfortable or used to it, I can't imagine how it could be any other way. This, coupled with the screenshot above, gives a full idea of my view of the info panel. Whether it's optimal, I don't know.

I can't solve the problem right away, I need to "get sick" of it. Currently my head is full of other "viruses")

Ugh, I see they decided to cover the indicator with everything they can ) Will it be possible to remove it later and leave just the indicator as it is now? I hope it will be possible. )

sergeev:

Why should I do it if you don't need it :) You have to do things that are of real interest and not just for show.

Agreed, that's why nothing was invented.

you need to make a tool that is at least roughly full-cycle. What else can you display on the chart, what information to make a trading decision? If you have any ideas I wouldn't mind combining everything into one dashboard. Just don't hesitate to explain it.

You can display the CCFp indicator on the chart :)

I don't quite get the idea. MA are used in it to calculate lines. There is nothing at all without them. But МА are not plotted on the chart. In fact, the MA sums ratio is displayed.

Well, the MA are still the same price but the average one for some period, so I thought it would be possible to use the price instead of MA for calculation.

I thought it would be possible to use the price instead of the MAs in the calculation.

OK, the CCFp question is closed for now, for lack of ideas.

beta here

And what information can you get other than the explanation of the bars and levels?

I remind you that the topic of this thread is not opening orders, but analysis and information.

sergeev:

I remind you that the topic of the thread is not opening orders, but analysis and information.

let me put in a word - universal....

Good afternoon! I need a simple indicator which will show the price movement in numbers over a certain period of time from 1 second and above

uu4jgr:
Good afternoon! I need a simple indicator which will show the price movement in figures for a certain period of time from 1 second and above

https://www.mql5.com/ru/job

sever31:
let me put a word in - universal....

no, that's not a good word. it doesn't work here.

sergeev:

OK, the CCFp question is closed for now, for lack of ideas.

beta here

Downloaded it, put it down, run the terminal - can't find it.
Reason: