A great strategy found by me many pips waiting - page 4

johnray:
yes i check 4h chart and 1h chart it is very accurate it depends on your tension bro somepeople can wait that much

Yes that's the point..........Some one has to have patience to trade that time frame........But I feel easy to use at least 4H chart and day chart.....I don't use lower than 4H chart........

Regards to share this nice strategy............

My account statement

This is my account statement am so busy but i enter 3 positions you may check it out

Files:
statement_1.htm  23 kb

Looks good so far, however you just barely started. Let's hope you continue to do well.

Thanks

TWTrader:
Looks good so far, however you just barely started. Let's hope you continue to do well.

I just start the trade lastweek and its not demo its live so i gotta trade to prove that this Strategy works we can find a way to do the EA

johnray:
i just found this strategy just think it and make some on the strategies i will upload it now check it

As per requested. MA2 and MA4 removed. Trade with price action only. Close and reverse added into the code. Moving Average changed to iCustom instead of iMA. You asked for it.

Regards,

David

Files:

Thanks

davidke20:
As per requested. MA2 and MA4 removed. Trade with price action only. Close and reverse added into the code. Moving Average changed to iCustom instead of iMA. You asked for it.

Regards,

David

Thanks bro i can't wait to backtest it... everybody post your back test

davidke20:

Regards,

David

nedd settings for test

somebody please guide me

tanx

anybody got results to share from this?

Files:
work3.gif  21 kb

Reason: