Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 99

Hi all! Here's the question. How to measure the distance between High and Low of the first, second, third candle and prescribe the condition that this distance of each candle should not be less than, say, 10 points. Thank you in advance.

When I make the slightest change to the Expert Advisor code, the terminal does not see it and sends it to some kind of "codobase", this has never happened before, what could be the problem?

Roger:
According to your code, the line will be deleted after the first tick, i.e. there is no price tracking function and it works like a script - you draw a horizontal line manually, an order opens or not, but the line is immediately deleted. Sellstop orders by this code will never open.

Roger, I can't understand it!

Threw a horizontal line on the chart, fix its price, delete the line - it is no longer needed. Immediately we set an order at that price.

What is the mistake? And why a Sell Stop will not open?

Why keep following the price if I only need the price value of the horizontal line?

Explain!!! Help! Please elaborate!

Dozol:

Roger, I can't understand it!

Threw a horizontal line on the chart, fix its price, delete the line - it is no longer needed. Immediately we set an order at that price.

What is the mistake? And why a Sell Stop will not open?

Why keep following the price if I only need the price value of the horizontal line?

Explain!!! Help! More details please!

What you need to do is this: Throw a line on the chart. If there are no pending orders set at this price, set an order. Once you have determined the fact that an order has been set at this price, that is when you remove the line, if there is one at this price. Adjust the logic of your code.

yosuf:
When I make the slightest change to the Expert Advisor code, the terminal does not see it and sends it to some kind of "codobase", this has never happened before, what could be the problem?
Rebellion of robots... :)

artmedia70:
Robot uprising... :)

And to be more specific? I'm afraid to repeat myself to bring the bug out of the logbook, barely got it working again by downloading a new terminal.

Hello, could you tell me how to determine the opening and closing price of a particular bar?

Close only returns the closing price, right?

Close[1]

skyjet:

Hello, could you tell me how to determine the opening and closing price of a particular bar?

Close only returns the closing price, right?

Right.

But there is Open[], with the open price.

Guys, help with the script.

My conditions are as follows

To open two opposite pending orders at the same time, if one of them closes with profit, the second should be deleted automatically...

I just do without any extra functions, two consecutive orders send, with their own conditions, and in the tester, it opens me or one order in one direction, and the second ignores, or just in the same direction opens 4 orders at once...what is it please advise!

ex1m:

Guys, help with the script

The conditions are as follows

I want to open two opposite pending orders at once, if one of them closes with profit, the second one should be deleted automatically...

I just do without any extra functions, two orders in a row send, with its own conditions, and in the tester, it opens me or one order in one direction, and the second ignores, or just in the same direction opens at once for 4 orders...what is it please advise!

So show me what you've done... No telepaths here - they're on holiday.
Reason: