Please fix this indicator or EA - page 148

Hi Mladen thank you for your answer on Recalculating I have one other question in programming an EA then say if going long on the close of current candle the indi is long then at the open of next candle if long the EA will open long trade or do you have to wait till next candle or to put it another way if you had say two indicators both show short and at the open of next candle they are long can an EA open trade then or does have to wait for next candle, I am just trying to understand the logical steps Ok on the Indicator I had down loaded two and both the same on closer look the names very little difference I tried one which did not work and sent for checking the other one Sorry for that Don

condor599776:
Hi Mladen thank you for your answer on Recalculating I have one other question in programming an EA then say if going long on the close of current candle the indi is long then at the open of next candle if long the EA will open long trade or do you have to wait till next candle or to put it another way if you had say two indicators both show short and at the open of next candle they are long can an EA open trade then or does have to wait for next candle, I am just trying to understand the logical steps Ok on the Indicator I had down loaded two and both the same on closer look the names very little difference I tried one which did not work and sent for checking the other one Sorry for that Don

It is always considered a bad practice to open a trade on a current bar (still opened) signal

Usually the orders are opened on a close of a bar (if there is still a signal on the first cloosed bar, then the signal will not change)

Mladen Thank you for that information and very clear now thank you

condor599776:
Mladen Thank you for that information and very clear now thank you

Just one example : in about 50 trading systems explained to detail in the STAD (System Trading and Developing) books by tradestation professionals, there is not a single system that uses current bar for signals (and most of the contemporary systems are just another reincarnation of one of those systems developed and coded using easy language long time ago)

Hello Mladen I have to call on your excellent service and help again.

On the extreme spike attached can you please change the way it is displayed, what I would like is for the non repaint spike only to be displayed that is

the one

that doesn’t have the white centre line and for that to show a continuous colour until the next changed spike. All I am using it for is to show direction of market only and the reason for the continuous colour is that quite often the spike will be off the screen.

The second indicator Execute Line for some reason if I change the thickness of the line to thinner, on changing the time frame it will resort back to thick line again or if I save a template, when applying to chart will resort to thick lines again.

Can you make it a multi time frame (selectable) in window on bottom of chart? So I can see H4 and new window with M15 or could be all in one window

Please. On one or two occasions I notice when testing in simulator program, it repaint back one candle from the current candle are you able to reduce this even if it loses a little sensitivity, will be ok, how I am looking at using it is, the extreme spike give direction and the executive line is the trigger, with two other filter indicators,

Thank you for your help any advice gratefully received Don

Files:

condor599776:

Hello Mladen I have to call on your excellent service and help again.

On the extreme spike attached can you please change the way it is displayed, what I would like is for the non repaint spike only to be displayed that is

the one

that doesn’t have the white centre line and for that to show a continuous colour until the next changed spike. All I am using it for is to show direction of market only and the reason for the continuous colour is that quite often the spike will be off the screen.

The second indicator Execute Line for some reason if I change the thickness of the line to thinner, on changing the time frame it will resort back to thick line again or if I save a template, when applying to chart will resort to thick lines again.

Can you make it a multi time frame (selectable) in window on bottom of chart? So I can see H4 and new window with M15 or could be all in one window

Please. On one or two occasions I notice when testing in simulator program, it repaint back one candle from the current candle are you able to reduce this even if it loses a little sensitivity, will be ok, how I am looking at using it is, the extreme spike give direction and the executive line is the trigger, with two other filter indicators,

Thank you for your help any advice gratefully received Don

condor599776

Extreme cycle (cycle identifier) can not be made non-repainting

Hi

Thank you your reply can you do any thing with the other indictor

Thank you

condor599776:
Hi

Thank you your reply can you do any thing with the other indictor

Thank you

condor599776

That one is simply a Hull moving average. A lot of correctly coded Hull averages can be found on TSD (here is just one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173260/page7 among the rest)

Hello Mladen

Here I am again calling on you for your help but first off like to say how very great full I am for your help and expertise. It really amazes me how quickly you reply in all the forums you must have a great filling system there, Thank you. what I asking for this is the Indicator attach can you change it to be what I call true multi time frames that is if you are one the 1 hour chart you can see the time frames below that like 30 m 15m 5m and at the right end insert the time frame say 5 point ahead of the last entry size say 8 would be fine. Thank you Don

Files:

condor599776:

Hello Mladen

Here I am again calling on you for your help but first off like to say how very great full I am for your help and expertise. It really amazes me how quickly you reply in all the forums you must have a great filling system there, Thank you. what I asking for this is the Indicator attach can you change it to be what I call true multi time frames that is if you are one the 1 hour chart you can see the time frames below that like 30 m 15m 5m and at the right end insert the time frame say 5 point ahead of the last entry size say 8 would be fine. Thank you Don

Dod

You can not see lower time frames without losing data. Imagine this : 1 hour chart and you want to see 15 minute chart. You can see only 1 bar out of 4. Which one are you going to show and why are you going to leave the rest 3 out? There is no way how a lower time frame can be displayed without BIG data loss

Reason: