Please fix this indicator or EA - page 105

Marco320:
Hello Mladen & mrTools,

Do you know how I can get a chart to another screen without moving the MT4 platform from my head screen? Is there a software for because in MT4 you cannot.

How can I see an .ex file in the new build 600 version 4 because some indi's or ea's I don't have the mql original code of?

THX for the help.

Regards, Marco

Floating charts works, although i found it glitchy last time i used it, but its possibly been improved since then

Mt4 Floating Charts Review -- The Truth Exposed! - YouTube

(i am not affiliated with the sellers - but do know its Dean from FX something or other, as recognised Deans voice)

some brokers have there own versions of floating charts, FXDD / Ibfx and possibly a few more

and i think there is another program that also does it, but cant remember the name

WR1:
Floating charts works, although i found it glitchy last time i used it, but its possibly been improved since then

Mt4 Floating Charts Review -- The Truth Exposed! - YouTube

(i am not affiliated with the sellers - but do know its Dean from FX something or other, as recognised Deans voice)

some brokers have there own versions of floating charts, FXDD / Ibfx and possibly a few more

and i think there is another program that also does it, but cant remember the name

Hi WR1,

Thx for the info and will inform you my experience.

Regards Marco

Here is one script (the name tells where it comes from) that is easy to use and can un-dock charts. Just drag it to the chart you wish to become floating. Works with new builds of metatrader too

Files:
floating.gif  79 kb
ibfx_tools.zip  116 kb

Nice one Mladen

seems to work very well and not glitchy like the other one

a bit of info here also and on the other

IBFX MT4 Tools- Undock MT4 Charts @ Forex Factory

mladen:
Here is one script (the name tells where it comes from) that is easy to use and can un-dock charts. Just drag it to the chart you wish to become floating. Works with new builds of metatrader too

Hi MLaden,

Thx a lot this works perfect!!!!

Regards Marco

Dear MLaden,

Could you help me with next code info and where to put:

I have an indicator which only is viewed correctly on a 5 digit broker. How and with which code can I make it to use for 4 and 5 digit brokers?

Thx Marco

Marco320:
Dear MLaden,

Could you help me with next code info and where to put:

I have an indicator which only is viewed correctly on a 5 digit broker. How and with which code can I make it to use for 4 and 5 digit brokers?

Thx Marco

Marco

There is no general solution

It depends on the code that is used how that can be done

mladen:
Marco

There is no general solution

It depends on the code that is used how that can be done

Dear MLaden,

Thx for the reply. Well I recognized when using different kind of broker that one will show the ex4 files and at the other broker don't It is so strange. E.g. the floating chart works well in one of them and in the other the ex4 file isn't visible! I don't know if you have any idea what it can be? Both are version 4 build 604?

THX in advantage.

Regards Marco

Marco320:
Dear MLaden,

Thx for the reply. Well I recognized when using different kind of broker that one will show the ex4 files and at the other broker don't It is so strange. E.g. the floating chart works well in one of them and in the other the ex4 file isn't visible! I don't know if you have any idea what it can be? Both are version 4 build 604?

THX in advantage.

Regards Marco

Marco

Read these posts from Jason Rogers : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9092-fxcm/page46#comment_736747 . A lot of things explained in those posts how to migrate to this unfortunate new metatrader 4

Dear MLaden,

Could you help me to modify next EA. I'm looking for an automatically adjustment of the lotsize by decreasing or increasing of the accountbalance. Is it also possible to adjust a Break Even Option which can be switch on or off manually and put in a specific pip size?

THX a lot for the help!

There is also a warning by compiling maybe this can be solved if necessary.

Regards Marco

adjustable_ma_ea_1.mq4

Files:
Reason: