Coding help - page 536

Dont know why my last two post have been delete , so i repost again .

Can you help me to check , where should be change ?

double MA_Signal = iMA(Symbol(),0,FastMa,FastMaShift,FastMaMode,FastMaPrice,0);

double MA_Up = iMA(Symbol(),0,UpperMa,UpperMaShift,UpperMaMode,UpperMaPrice,0);

double MA_Low = iMA(Symbol(),0,LowerMa,LowerMaShift,LowerMaMode,LowerMaPrice,0);

double Bbup = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"BBandsStop",Length,Deviation,MoneyRisk,4,Shift);

double Bbdown = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"BBandsStop",Length,Deviation,MoneyRisk,5,Shift);

double Ma_Bid_Diff = MathAbs(MA_Signal - Bid)/Point;

if ( Ma_Bid_Diff > MAOpenDistance && Bid > MA_Signal && MA_Signal>MA_Up && MA_Up>Bbup ) Signal = 1; if ( Ma_Bid_Diff > MAOpenDistance && Bid < MA_Signal && MA_Signal<MA_Low && MA_Low<Bbdown ) Signal = -1;

JeffH:
Hi Mr. Laden, Can you please look this indicator for me? It has a red dotted vertical line programmed in it that limiting how far back I can move the dash vertical lines for measuring top and bottom of range. Can the dotted limit line be remove? or could add a setting for user can move this line too? Thank you, Jeff

JeffH

You can use this (but you must specify ShowVLines to false at the moment when you are placing it on the chart - they are going to be there but they ar not going to be visible) : tpo-range-v3_1.mq4

Files:

hi Mr. Laden,

Is difficult explain so I show picture. Chart 1. - When dash vertical lines is left of dotted line, no market data shows. Chart 2. - when dash vertical lines is on right of dotted line market data showing. Dotted line is limit how far back we can use market data. So I can't use market data more far back in on chart. I want to remove limit for look back, not the dash lines. So i can go more far back on chart for high low. Thanks, Jeff

Files:
1.png  49 kb
2.png  49 kb

JeffH:
hi Mr. Laden, Is difficult explain so I show picture. Chart 1. - When dash vertical lines is left of dotted line, no market data shows. Chart 2. - when dash vertical lines is on right of dotted line market data showing. Dotted line is limit how far back we can use market data. So I can't use market data more far back in on chart. I want to remove limit for look back, not the dash lines. So i can go more far back on chart for high low. Thanks, Jeff

You can not remove the limit for look back. The indicator depends on that and must have that limit or else it will not work

Can the limit be more big? I want use May 5 high on chart for the high low measure. I see what you say about need limit. can change size of it?

JeffH:
Can the limit be more big? I want use May 5 high on chart for the high low measure. Is possible?

Simply drag that line (the line that has a "from" in it's name to the starting date and time you wish

I tried. When I drag line that has "from" in name on left side of line that has "HZ" in name, indicator does not work. HZ line is problem.

JeffH:
I tried. When I drag line that has "from" in name on left side of line that has "HZ" in name, indicator does not work. HZ line is problem.

Drag the line that has "from" in its name. Please read my previous post

I read your post. I do what you say. but when "from" lineleft side of "hz" line indicator not works in my MT4.

Files:
1_1.png  36 kb
b.png  41 kb

On my terminal :

Moved the lines back to past (not using default values for those two lines at all)

Files:
example_1.gif  79 kb
Reason: