Ichimoku5 - page 3

Running as Service

Hi,

I wanted to ask you if you know how to fix something. Im running this on a VPS and I created mt4 app as service in case it goes down during the night and of course it does but they say it doesnt. Anyways if I have it running as a service and I also open up the app to look whats going on it makes double trades on everything because its running two instances. Any way to fix that?

Expert didnt work Ichimoku5-2

My Broker is Alpari UK. When i want add this expert their is nothing happend. The MT4 will not add the EA to my charts. What i am doing wrong? Hope somebody can help me. Thanks!

scorky:
My Broker is Alpari UK. When i want add this expert their is nothing happend. The MT4 will not add the EA to my charts. What i am doing wrong? Hope somebody can help me. Thanks!

Hi Scorky,

Might want to make sure you have experts enabled, also make sure you have the indicator in your experts/indicator folder, also after enabling experts might turn your platform off then restart might help.Can't think of anything else right now.To enable expert advisors open up a chart go to tools/options, then check the box for enable expert advisors,allow live trading,allow dll imports, and allow external experts imports, then make sure the expert is in experts files and indicator in indicator files then turn off metatrader and restart, should work after that.

please help

mrtools:
Hi Scorky, Might want to make sure you have experts enabled, also make sure you have the indicator in your experts/indicator folder, also after enabling experts might turn your platform off then restart might help.Can't think of anything else right now.To enable expert advisors open up a chart go to tools/options, then check the box for enable expert advisors,allow live trading,allow dll imports, and allow external experts imports, then make sure the expert is in experts files and indicator in indicator files then turn off metatrader and restart, should work after that.

I have a question if you can.

With 0.01 lot on EURJPY work?

But if you change the amount of from 0.10 to 0.01 and 5 min timeframe have to do another change?

0.01 minilot work with and do not know what changes would need to do?

please can you help me

thanks

gtudor:
I have a question if you can.

With 0.01 lot on EURJPY work?

But if you change the amount of from 0.10 to 0.01 and 5 min timeframe have to do another change?

0.01 minilot work with and do not know what changes would need to do?

please can you help me

thanks

Hi Gtudor,

Long as your broker accepts micro lotsize (.01) in your external parameters change lots to .01 that should be all you need to do.

Thanks !

mrtools:
Hi Gtudor, Long as your broker accepts micro lotsize (.01) in your external parameters change lots to .01 that should be all you need to do.

To see if it works.

thanks

error

their are 4 errors. dicustom2 and 3 unkown.

please post the complete source code

mrtools:
Hi Bohannonleo,

The earlier version was made to trade all the time here's the buy sell call out

with all the diCustom's being Ichimoku

if ((diCustom0>diCustom1 && diCustom2>diMA3)){

OpenBuy();

return(0);

}

if ((diCustom4>diCustom5)){

OpenSell();

return(0);

What i did was this

if (diCustom0 > diCustom1 && diCustom2 > diMA3 && diCustom3 <= diMA4)

{

OpenBuy();

return(0);

}

if (diCustom0 < diCustom1 && diCustom2 = diMA4)

{

OpenSell();

return(0);

}

Doing it like this from my experience you will hopefully catch the trade when the final cross when the Ma crosses the Kijun Sen and not get whip sawed to death by trading all the time, and it back tested and I'm not seeing any errors here so pretty sure it will trade, if you prefer the other way its an easy fix to remove what i added the buy and sell the same just the sell is diCustom0 & 1 instead of diCustom4 & 5 on earlier version.

scorky:
their are 4 errors. dicustom2 and 3 unkown. please post the complete source code

Complete source code posted has always been posted here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173023

post#15

Hi there,

I wonder if someone could help.

I am currently running a forward test on Ichimoku 5.3.3, it seems so the EA is just opening short trades, but no long trades.

These are my indicator settings:

extern int TenkanKijunTf = 60;

extern int Tenkan = 9;

extern int Kijun = 26;

extern int MaTimeframe = 60;

extern int MaPeriod = 34;

extern int MaType = MODE_EMA;

extern int bar = 1;

Thank you in advance!

Files:

tfi_markets:
Hi there,

I wonder if someone could help.

I am currently running a forward test on Ichimoku 5.3.3, it seems so the EA is just opening short trades, but no long trades.

These are my indicator settings:

Thank you in advance!

Hi Tfi_markets, couldn't find version 5.3.3 could you post it so we could check it out.

Thanks!

Reason: