Please fix this indicator or EA - page 12

Help!

please somebody help me make this indy change colour when it is supposed to... thanks.

Files:

need help

help make simple expert based applied indicator when changing colors enters into a transaction and closes the previous after closing candles. When loss increases the lot in a specified number of times and has lowboy

Files:

HELP [Fix This ZIG ZAG EA]!!

Hello dear trader & programmer, first of all i'm sorry for my bad english . This zig zag EA I think has good result, but the problem is it always open new position after the first position already took profit, that is the problem.

I think it's better if the zig zag line is appear only one position is open until the new zig zag line is appear again.

I use it at GBP/JPY pair on TF H1, with TP 50 pips, I think it works.

I hope fellow programmer will make this EA only open one position for each zig zag line.

Here it is

high_low_v2_ea.mq4

Sorry for my bad english

Thank You

Files:

need a help to modify this indicator

Hi,.

I'm new in MQL4, can someone help me out to modify Strength indicator attached?

I want to get the value of:

- Average_Pos_Power

- Average_Neg_Power

Those variable show the value of indicator Level which I would like to use, but I don't know how to show it in Data Window of Metatrader

Appreciate for any help,

Regards,

Noel

Files:

One pip breakeven ea

Hey everyone,

I have an EA that manages hidden breakeven orders when a trade is profitable by just one pip (or less). It doesn't actually place sl orders, just watches the trade for you and closes the trade at your pre determined internal breakeven level (one pip above entry). It is useful if you need an instant breakeven stop. It saves me from losing money because most new trades climb above breakeven before suddenly reversing direction and turning negative.

The ea already has a break even function. ie, once the trade is profitable by a pre-determined amount (one pip or less) the ea will move its hidden stop loss to break even so we are not risking anything on the trade any more.

I noticed a problem with the expert adviser 1.9 when opening two or more trades of the same currency. As soon as you open the second trade (which is negative due to opening spread) the ea just manages the first trade and instantly closes the second one which is negative and below the breakeven level of the first trade due to spread. By mistakenly applying the breakeven of the first trade to the second trade, the ea prevents me from opening more than one order per currency at the same time.

I was wondering if anybody who has some mt4 programing skills could make a modification to the ea so it separately manages multiple orders of the same currency with one pip breakeven stop without affecting the other orders.

Here is the EA.

The settings I am focused on are (5 digit broker):

First_Stop_Target: 10

First_Stop: 5

This is telling the EA to set internal breakeven stop to 5 (half of one pip) when price reaches 10 (one pip of profit).

Cheers,

wheelbarrow

Files:
mtp_1.9.mq4  12 kb

Code help-Monthly/Weekly Fib?

Hi-

I have modified what I could of the original indicator [which was set to daily]

I made Weekly and Monthly.

I would like for them to coexist on the same chart [to be able to use them both at the same time]

Thank You much

Files:

help with ea please

hi, can someone please help me with a small modification to an ea. I want the ea to do everything the same but reversed, when it buys now i want to sell and when it sells i want to buy.

I am not a coder, tried anyways but with no luck so i really hope somebody can help me out.

Files:
grail_1.mq4  6 kb

perwira:
Hello dear trader & programmer, first of all i'm sorry for my bad english . This zig zag EA I think has good result, but the problem is it always open new position after the first position already took profit, that is the problem.

I think it's better if the zig zag line is appear only one position is open until the new zig zag line is appear again.

I use it at GBP/JPY pair on TF H1, with TP 50 pips, I think it works.

I hope fellow programmer will make this EA only open one position for each zig zag line.

Here it is

high_low_v2_ea.mq4

Sorry for my bad english

Thank You

You can disable the "Add Positions" option in the ea . See if that helps

-guyver

Reason: