help with ea needed

hi, im not a coder, have tried to do what im going to ask and absolutely cant manage to get any positive results.

I want a small modification done to my ea as in i want it to work in reverse. When it now opens a buy i want it to open a sell and visa versa. thats all, i really hope someone here can help me out...

Files:
Grail_1.mq4  6 kb

This should be fairly simple & I'm sure you can do it yourself, simply take a quick tutorial or skim an ebook on coding & you should be able to make that modification yourself

i really wished this were the case. i tried and tried but the ea starts to do all kinds of weird stuff... im sorry but i cant figure it out.

FoReX^ExPeRt:
This should be fairly simple & I'm sure you can do it yourself, simply take a quick tutorial or skim an ebook on coding & you should be able to make that modification yourself

ovdm:
hi, im not a coder, have tried to do what im going to ask and absolutely cant manage to get any positive results.I want a small modification done to my ea as in i want it to work in reverse. When it now opens a buy i want it to open a sell and visa versa. thats all, i really hope someone here can help me out...

Try this one

Files:

Try this one too. It was a simple change in the Strateg() flag. I just reversed the numbers

Files:
Grail_1.mq4  7 kb
Reason: