New Versions: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 225, MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal Build 219, MetaTrader 4 Mobile Build 225 and MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE Build 216

Can you please explain what have been done regarding FIFO into build 225 ? Are we unable to close the last order opened prior closing the first one ? or is the new build 225 just support "[2-43(a)]. " which is the price adjustment by the broker on an customer order ( even if thread title is mentionning 2-43b) ?

lyes :

Can you please explain what have been done regarding FIFO into build 225 ? Are we unable to close the last order opened prior closing the first one ? or is the new build 225 just support "[2-43(a)]. " which is the price adjustment by the broker on an customer order ( even if thread title is mentionning 2-43b) ?

Please contact your brokerage company's support service for more details.

MetaQuotes :

With reference to the implementation of NFA Compliance Rule 2–43(b) requirements, the new versions of MetaTrader 4 components are released:

I have metatrader mobile se build 214 installed, how do i get it to update to 216? i tried opening up the liveupdate application in the directory where metatrader was installed but nothing happend.

Reason: