20\80 Stochastic Oscillator with Crossover Alert?

Fellow Forum Members,

I'm having no success in finding a Stochastic Oscillator that will play an audio alert WAV file of my choice anytime a red and green line crossover happens only in the areas above the 80 red line or below the 20 red line. In other words, only during an extreme overbought or oversold market. Once the crossover alert gets activated, one can expect with a high degree of certainty that a trend reversal is imminent.

Can anyone out there please help me track down a MQ4 file for such an awesome indicator? Thank you very much.

check this indicator

this indicator has what you asking for

as what I know for over brought or over sold, you have to be carefull, as I know is when over brought or over sold at small TF like 1m or 5m this may be big trend develop

Followup

Mtuppers,

Thanks for your post. I wish the Administrator of this forum would allow me to post attachments on this forum so that I can show you a screenshot of what I am talking about. Currently, since I am a new member to this forum, my ATTACH file button is disabled. Can the ADMINISTRATOR of this forum PLEASE enable my ATTACH file button?

Moreover, I installed your stochastic oscillator indicator and I can not find any control any where that will allow me to setup an audio alert to a WAV file of my choice. Can you point out to me where I can select a WAV file to the alert?

mtuppers:
check this indicator

this indicator has what you asking for

as what I know for over brought or over sold, you have to be carefull, as I know is when over brought or over sold at small TF like 1m or 5m this may be big trend develop

More Info

I think it will help if I describe my trading system in order to avoid any confusion in my search of what I am looking for.

I'm demo trading only in the H4 timeframe. Currently using a Stochastic Oscillator indicator (renamed by the author as the FC-2 indicator). This Stochastic Oscillator I'm using has a single continuous green line and a single continuous red line. When both of these lines intersect or crossover each other anywhere above the 80 red line or below the 20 red line, it is my signal from my indicator telling me that a candle reversal is imminent. Depending on whether my second indicator named the FC-1 indicator confirms the entry, and also if the Daily Chart (the timeframe above the H4 timeframe) has a matching trend, I make a decision to get into the trade if all of these confirmations agree with eachother.

My objective is to find a Stochastic Oscillator indicator that supports Audio Alerts anytime the red and green lines intersect or crossover only above the 80 line or below the 20 line. Currently, my Stochastic Oscillator does a great job of predicting candle reversals, but it does not support audio alerts and this is a big drag because my job prevents me from spending too much time in front of my Metatrader platform.

Can anyone out there help me find a Stochastic Oscillator that supports audio alerts that utilizes WAV fils of my choice. I have been searching this forum for hours with no success. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I found this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178038

May be it will help.

I modified the indicator but I do not know if it work.

remove alertOn

add alertOverBS (alert on overbrought or oversold)

add alertContinue (alert on Continue trend)

add alertCostom (using comstom wav)

by default

play sound is true

alertOverBS is true

alertContinue is false

alertCostom is true

for Costom wav

put the sound file into the sound folder

add

uptrend.wav

downtrend.wav

Thanks a lot Mtuppers, I'm going to check it out and get back to you in this thread.

Old thread readers.

Neither of the stochastics signal alerts work on the current MT4 platform.

TEAMTRADER:
Old thread readers. Neither of the stochastics signal alerts work on the current MT4 platform.

First this one : stochastic_color_v1.02classicc_mod_nmc.mq4

mladen

I really like this indicator that you made sometime back; using it daily for awhile now and would like to make a couple of small changes if you could find time.

As a believer in Occam's Razor: I would appreciate if in the data window instead of having numbers is it possible to have Long, Short, N/A? Or Buy, Sell, N/A? Would help me greatly when I am scanning my charts.

Second the colors confuse me, too many choices. Is it possible to have the option to drop the signal line and just have colors for the stochastic above the predetermined level, between the predetermined level and below the predetermined level? I focus on the stochastic and not the signal line except at the reversal points(reversal points for me being above 90 and below 10) then I find the signal line helpful but not so useful when it makes little wiggles in the middle territory.

Thanks for taking time to write this old school indicator so well and thanks for your time in reading this and helping me if you can

regards

coop

Reason: