Triad Trading Indicators?

Hey,

first of all i want to say, that i love this forum.. it helped me so often past 3 month.

but know i've got a problem:

did you've heared of the Triad Trading Formula? Its expensive, but these indicators Jason Fielder use are awesome. Did anywone have Indicators like that or allmost the same or the same? Its a great way to trade!

I dont know, if i'm allowed to show you the link, so you only have to google Triad Trading Formula and watch his videos on the blog. very exiting.

Thanks a lot

Marc

You mean one more "secrets just for you at a only 2000$ (almost forgot the 300$ rebate) so to be exact : 1700$" from 1000 sites opened just for this occasion (on some of those still stands the "Forex megadroid review" at the header of the page)

If you read some of the rules how to avoid certain "things" it complies to almost all the rules. Of course, you are going to decide what to do (secretly, of course) but when one of the secrets is (Secret #2 to be exact) :

You Have To Be “In the Market” If You Want to Make Money

do it (the deciding part) as quickly as possible, or else you are going to miss some more very exciting "secrets" and formulas of a kind

is it promotion of commercial product?

forex-global:
Hey,

first of all i want to say, that i love this forum.. it helped me so often past 3 month.

did you've heared of the Triad Trading Formula? Its expensive, but these indicators Jason Fielder use are awesome. Did anywone have Indicators like that or allmost the same or the same? Its a great way to trade!

I dont know, if i'm allowed to show you the link, so you only have to google Triad Trading Formula and watch his videos on the blog. very exiting.

Thanks a lot

Marc

Yeah, Marc! What's awesome, new, so secret, and very exciting about those 3 market conditions other than calling it "Triad" and "Formula". For a lot less than $2,000, you can have the indicators I use but no fancy manual, no videos, no website, just plain profit, in real time, in your real live account. LOL!

Better yet, spend another 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months, to read through the many valuable threads in this forum which you find very helpful in the last 3 months and build your Tripecta Trading Formula [ooops, that's what we use in horse racing]. Cut the chase down, be nice to mladen and fxbs, coz they have a lot of good indicators you can profit with.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

One Questions

forex-global:
Hey,

Thanks a lot

Marc

The question I always ask myself when I see these things is why if it is so great doesn't the person just quietly make their millions and enjoy life. The answer is really very simple. And if it is selling so fast why is my inbox getting flooded with emails telling me how fast it is selling?

At least a reliable source can be given to check this out.

3 of he best have

forex_tsd_:
At least a reliable source can be given to check this out.

3 of the best have and given their thoughts what more do you want. Spend 2k and let us know how it turns out.

Hello! The point is Triad Trading Formula is no different than any trading system we have in these forum, other than the $2,000 upfront charge. Though TRO has been banned from this forum, he had the same features with a couple of his indicators he posted here several months ago for free.

Triad or 3, just like Z3, can trade the 3 market conditions but in a different way. We either ride the trend, scalp the range, and patiently wait for the breakout. It's just the flexibility of a given methodology. If someone wants to spend 2K to find out how it is done or spend 2 weeks to search which thread trading approach will suit any and/or all of these specific market condition with a particular set of indicators, is their business and/or due diligence effort.

Regardless, the bottomline is still YOU, the trader. Any system or methodology, commercial or free, will DO nothing but your guide to becoming a successful trader. The market will do whatever in whatever direction it will take no matter what trading system you have.

Yes, it is true that "You Have To Be “In the Market” If You Want to Make Money" but it is NOT ALWAYS THE CASE. Sometimes, it is also TRUE that it is better TO STAY OUT OF THE MARKET if you want to keep your money. The reality is YOU have to learn, know, and very well understand when these market conditions are taking place. Your indicators are good BUT they can also be late or too early. Yes, indicators do LIE. . Just like you as a trader, they are not perfect, so don't look for one.

Take the money from the market the best you can, RUN, and.....

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. DO IT again the next day, next day, the next day, over and over. Lose some BUT make sure YOU WIN AS MUCH AND AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN. Know your POSITIVE EXPECTANCY! If you don't, GO BACK to the drawing board. Oh, DON'T DEMO for life and try everything system under the sun. IT IS NOT, REMEMBER, IT IS NO IN YOUR BEST INTEREST to do so.

Maybe some additional explanation from my part:

I mostly agree with fxcruiser (he will guess why I say mostly )

The reason that I do not like "systems" like these is simple : it all starts with a single little indicator disguised into "whatever" and renamed into "secret market formula to get immensely rich" (the secret is the obligatory part, since, if it was not a secret, how is that that no one knows about it?)

Now the secrets : the famous Secret #2 - "You Have To Be “In the Market” If You Want to Make Money". Does not matter how many times I read it or heard it it always comes to same conclusion : if you do not trade you are not going to make money, or, even more simplified - if you don't pick your nose, you probably do not have it (the nose).

The indicator : it takes about 5 minutes to see that it is picking up peaks, and since there is just one indicator doing it normally, it takes additional 5 minutes to make that indicator a "triad look". Why do they all feel the need to to rename the ZigZag and to disguise it to something else, I leave to all of you to decide

Attached : the "triad flavor" (without shaky hand line drawing additions) ZigZag. Play a bit with parameters and you are going to get the same results those videos are "revealing"

Files:
zigzag-1.gif  15 kb
zigzag-2.gif  17 kb

mladen:

I leave to all of you to decide

It's just like Steinitz's "Fractal Breakout Indicator", that indicator has been around for a while, he just changed the parameters and sells it.

I know that the Triad Trading Formula ist just another money making mashine, but i saw the videos and i liked those indicators and i want to try to trade with them.

So, please upload some for me

And fxcruiser, can you show me some of your indicators?

Reason: